Chapter 1⃣6⃣

⚠️This chapter has self-harm content. Please do not read if you are delicate to this topic⚠️
*3 days later*

• Emily's POV•

All this week I have gotten threats saying I have to break up with Grayson. On Wednesday I got 10 texts saying I was a whore,a slut,that Grayson didn't love me,and I should go kill myself. On Thursday every time I went to my locker there was a note on it saying I was ugly and a stupid cunt. On Friday I went into the bathroom and when I came out of the stall "YOU WHORE" was written on the mirror in lipstick. I haven't told anyone about any of this, especially Grayson. I just keep praying and hoping it will all go away.

Im just happy it's Saturday and this person can't do anything to me. This mainly only happens at school so i really don't have to worry about the weekend.

Ive been so depressed lately because of all this. I have depression problems because of the whole "my father left me" type stuff. Also the fact that my parental figure isnt the best.

All I want to do today is lay in my bed and watch netflix. I put on some sweatpants that I stole from Grayson a while ago and a tank top. I open my macbook and go straight to netflix. Im about to click on pll when there was a knock at the door.

"Emily can you get that?"My mom called out.
"Ughhhhh"

I got up and went downstairs to open the door. As soon as I opened it, Johanna's head popped in.

"Heeellur"She said as she walked in.
"Uh hey, what's up?"I asked as we both sat down at the counter.
"We are going to the mall today."She said with a huge smile.
"ugh why"I said.
"Because you've been so gloomy so we need to fix that, plus we are going to a party tonight at 9"
"A PARTY?"I whined
"Yes a party, some kid invited us yesterday"She said
"I dont wanna go"
"As my bestfriend, it's against the law to let me go to a party alone"
"The law?"
"Its in the bestfriend code book"
"Ugh fine but only because I love you"I said as I started getting up
"Thanks bestie"She said as we both walked upstairs
"We gotta tell the twins tho"I say stopping in my tracks.
"Why?"
"Well I at least gotta tell Grayson, im not gonna go to a party and dance around and have fun like im single or something"
"Well true, just text him then"

I quickly pull out my phone and text him what was going on.

"He said he was planning on going and that he was gonna ask me to go"I said looking up from my phone.
"Okay great then, tell him to bring Ethan too"
"Awww s'cute"
"Shutup"she says with an eyeroll.

We both walked into my room and I went over to my closet to pick out an outfit. I grabbed a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and went into the bathroom to change. 2 minutes later I came out and did my hair and makeup.

"Ok ready"I said while grabbing my phone and wallet.
"lets go,my mom is dropping us off"Johanna said as we walked downstairs.
"Hey mom Im going to the mall with Johanna"I said.
"okay bye"She said.

You see what I mean? She just let me leave? Not asking when or why or how? But whatever, its not like she would care.

We walked out the door and got in the car.

"Hi Ms.Blake, Im Emily"I said with a smile since it was my first time meeting her.
"Oooh Emily, Johanna talks about you all the time, its so nice to meet you"She says.

After about a 10 minute ride, we were at the mall.
"Lets go to pacsun first"Johanna said with eager.
"okay"

After about 6 hours of shopping we were finally worn out. We went to at least 20 different stores. We had at least 10 shopping bags on each arm. And we only had about 5 dollars left.