Chapter 7⃣

•Emily's P.O.V.•
Tomorrow is the first day of school.The first day of high school and I was hella scared. I texted Grayson to ask him if he wanted to go buy school supplies with me.
Me:Hey Gray,I was wondering if you wanted to go school shopping together??
Grayson🔥:Sure,what time
Me:like right now lol
Grayson🔥:Oh okay Ill be over in 5 minutes
Me:kay and bring Ethan too😉

It was kinda awkward between me and Grayson since he slept over and kissed me. But we just ignored it and acted like nothing happened. I really didn't want to forget because tbh I kinda had grown a few feelings for Grayson. But I bet he had none for me.

I walked downstairs and asked my mom if she could drive me and the twins and she said it was alright. About a minute later I heard a knock on the door and it was the twins. We quickly said our hellos and Grayson gave me a funny look. We all got in the car and I sat in between the twins. After about a 10 minute ride we finally got to walmart. We got out the car and i felt a hand brush up to mine.I turned around and saw Grayson. I looked at him and he was starring at something..acting like it was normal. Normal to just go up to me and hold hands. Like as if we were an elderly couple and we've been holding hands for centuries. But like i said i had a bit of a crush on him so i didnt mind the hand holding. I just ignored it a kept holding his hand because I really didn't wanna let go.

We walked into Walmart and I started looking at our supply list. We walked over the school section and immediately started grabbing things. I dont know about you but honestly for me, school shopping is one of the only things i like about going back to school.

After about an hour of shopping we decided we had everything we needed and went home. I invited the twins over to my house so we could organize everything together. They walked in behind me and I led them upstairs to my room. We all sat down on the floor and started unpacking. We all sat in a circle and talked about how awful school would be.

"I'm so nervous..its the first year of highschool!"I whine.
"It's okay babe, you'll hang with us"Grayson says.
Babe? Did Grayson just call me babe...I just got butterflies.
"Hey I'm kinda thirsty...Im gonna go get some water"Ethan says as he gets up and walks out the door.

"Babe?"i ask him Grayson. He continues to ignore my statement. "Grayson..."I repeat myself. I give up and begin rearrange things in my binder when I felt soft but rough plush lips smash against mine. It was Grayson...he was on top of me with my hands pinned down above my head. We were in a full heated make out session for 10 minutes till we heard footsteps coming upstairs and he quickly pulled back. We sat back down and acted as if nothing just happened. Like if we didn't just makeout. I was falling for Grayson...No I already fell for him I just now realized it.

*The night before the makout session*
•Grayson's P.O.V.•
I really like Emily.I didn't love her yet because it was too soon but I knew I would love her.She was the perfect girl...she is everything I always wanted. I've travelled from girl to girl,trying to find the perfect one...but none of them were even close. I finally found the perfect girl tho and I wanted to ask her out soo bad but I didn't know how. I went over to Ethan's room and asked for his opinion.
"Hey Ethan ,I wanted to ask you something"I said opening the door.
"Yea sure what's up?"
"Well I wanted to know how I should ask out Emily"
"WHAT...your gonna ask out Emily??"
"That's what I just said"I said with a duh face.
"Soo uhh you like her...like really like her"
"Thats why I'm asking her out"
"But Grayson you can't"he whined
"Whyy?"
"Well cause..I..I like her."
"WHAT"
There was 5 minutes of silence untill I spoke and said "well I'm still asking her out"
"Ohh well okay"
With that I walked out and headed to my room. After about an hour of thinking I got tired and went to sleep.