Chapter 9⃣

*5 days later*
•Grayson's POV•
So it's Friday and today is the day I'm going to ask Emily out. Through out the week we've hung out mostly every day and ive really gotten to know this girl. Im not gonna lie, ive fallen for her pretty quick but i mean, who wouldnt??? Shes amazing.
I bought her favorite flowers, purple roses and brought it to school. I was gonna meet her at her locker and ask her there.

*at school*
I walk into school with the bouquet and go to my locker. I wait for her to show up to her locker but she never did. I went to go look for her but I couldn't find her. I asked johanna and savannah if they had seen her and they both said no. The day went by and there was still no sign of her. It was really strange of her to just not show up to school like that, i mean without a text to Ethan or I.

After school Ethan and I went over to her house. No one was home so we just went back home. I called and texted her a couple of times but she never answered.

*2 days later*
There was still no sign of Emily. I was getting really worried. Ive tried to call her and text her multiple times but ive gotten no response at all. Ive went to her house multiple times and still got nothing. I finally decided on calling Sam.
"Hey Sam"
"Hey Grayson, what's up?"
"Oh nothing I just wanted to know if Emily's alright?"
"Oh yeaa about that dude.."
"What's wrong"I say nervously.
"Umm shes in the hospital,shes in a coma"
"WHICH HOSPITAL!"
"Brooklyn Mills"

I quickly hang up and my heart begins to race. I immediately ran downstairs and asked my mom to drive me to the hospital. Ethan came too and informed Johanna and Savannah about the situation.

When we got there,I didn't even wait for my mom to park the car. I ran out the car and into the hospital.

"whats Emily Dacosta's room number?"I ask the lady sitting at the front desk.
"Im sorry I can only give that information out to family members, are you a-"
"Im her boyfriend"I cut her off
"Hmm okay let me see...shes in room 325, third floor"
I didn't even look back I just ran till I found her room. Once I found it I quickly opened the door and there she was. That gorgeous girl that I love...no not love...that I like soo badly is laying there in a coma. She looks so pale, just like an angel. I walk over to her bedside and grab her hand. Tears start to run down my face as I kiss her hand.
I hear the door open and I quickly wiped it away the tears. I turn around to see who it was and saw Alex standing at the door fame.
"What happened"I asked looking back at him.
"well they were on our way to school and then a truck came out of no where and hit Emily's side of the car. She was the only one who got hurt. She has been in a coma since Friday"He says with a sigh.
I turn back around to face Emily.
Why?why did this have to happen to her?
"Emily...Please wake up"I whisper into her ear.

•Emily's POV•
I don't know what happened. I was in the car and suddenly everything went black.

From that moment all I remember is a lot of screaming and a lot of people moving me around. I didn't know where I was cause everything was black. I could hear people talk around me and touch me but I just couldn't see it. I couldn't tell whose voice was whose.

Once in a while i could recognize my mothers crying voice or I could feel Sams touch on my arm. I could hear Alex murmurs throughout the room.

It felt as if everything happened in slow motion. I would try to make movement but i just couldnt. I would hear random voices of people i did not know of.

After a while I heard a familiar voice. It was a males voice but it wasnt Alex's or Sam's. I couldn't tell who it was, but i could tell I knew this person. They were someone close to me, i just couldnt figure out who.

They kept kissing my hand and telling me to wake up. I tried my hardest to open my eyes but I was just too drained of energy.
All I wanted to do was sleep. I tried to do something so I could connect with the person to let them know that I am okay and I will wake up. But I couldn't...I was too weak.

Then I heard a female voice mention something about medicine. Medicine? Maybe im in a hospital? Maybe im in a coma and thats why i couldnt wake up.

Suddenly I felt a serge of energy rush through my body and I quickly used to it to try and open my eyes. But it didn't work.

I felt someone grab my hand and I tried to squeeze it. It worked! I think it worked! I squeezed their hand with everything I had in me. I heard a gasp and then someone come close to my ear and say "it's gonna be okay babygirl".
I then felt a soft kiss on my forehead and with that I got super sleepy again and fell back asleep.

~A/N~
So I hope you're liking the story. But I feel like the chapters are too short so Im going to try to make them longer. So get ready for a long chapter next time.😊