Chapter 1⃣8⃣

• Emily's POV •
"are you okay"A girl said as she noticed me upset.
"Um yea no Im fine"I said as I stood up wiping away the tears.
"No your not, whats wrong?"
"No really its just my period making me act dumb"
"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to but I know period tears and these arent it"
"Its a long story"
"I was in a free period anyway"

Shes grabs a few napkins from the dispenser, hands them to me, and sits down on the floor next to me. I begin to tell her. Everything. Absolutely everything. Even the fact that I self harm. I told a complete stranger my most darkest secret that no one knows. Now shes the only one.

"wow"she says as i finish telling her what's happened in the past few days.
"yea so thats why Im sitting on the floor in a dirty ass bathroom crying my eyes out to a complete stranger"I said while laughing a little.
She let a laugh and said "thanks for trusting me"She said while giving me a smile.
"thanks for letting me trust you"I said.
"Heres my number if you feel the need to do that to yourself again"She said while handing me a piece of paper.

I gave her a weak smile and took the piece of paper. Suddenly the bell rang and it was time for 6th period.
"Oh wait whats your name ?"I ask before she leaves
"Gabby"

~A/N~Sorry for shortness. Don't feel like typing anymore so Ill probably update more later this week.Thanks for 500 reads btw ily❤️