Chapter 3⃣7⃣

*1 week later*
• Emily's POV •
Today's the day. Today is the trial day. They caught Roger last week and today Grayson and I have to testify. Testify that we were kidnapped,that I was forced to marry him,that I was raped,and that he sliced my legs open. I had to get at least 30 stitches on each of my legs. I wasn't aloud to get out of bed last week unless I had to use the bathroom. Now today,the day im finally aloud to get out of bed,I have to go see this ass one more time. I get out of bed and take a shower. After,I walk into my closet and pick out a dress. It was a black professional dress I rarely use. I slip it on and walk into my bathroom. For the first time in forever,I straighten my hair and put on some makeup. I grab some black flats and put them on.When I finally finish,I grab my phone and text Grayson. Even though Im aloud to walk,Im still not aloud to walk downstairs. I text Grayson that Im ready and to come pick me up. His sister,Cameron,is taking us to court. Both of our parents are working so Cameron had to take us. Just then someone walked in and I heard footsteps coming upstairs. "Hey babe"Grayson said as he walked into my room. "Haaai"I said as I gave him a light quick kiss. "You ready?"He asked. "Yep"I said while popping the P. I grabbed my phone and Grayson picked me. We walked downstairs and on the last Grayson slipped and we both fell. "OMG EMILY ARE YOU OKAY??"He said as he picked me up again. I was just dying of laughter. "Emily....did you go crazy"He said. "We fell like little sally sliders"I said. "Omg Emily"He said as he died of laughter with me. We both finally took a breath and walked out the house. We hopped into the car and there was Johanna,Gabby,Ethan,Jack,Ryan,and Grant. They were all coming with us to support us.We finally got there after about an hour drive. We all walked into the court and got our name tags. "Court room number 3"The lady said as we walked away. We walked down the hall until we found a number 3. We walked in and Grayson and I sat all the way in the front and the rest of them sat behind us. Then a police officer walked in with Roger. They sat across from us. Roger kept staring at me. "Dont worry babe he can't do anything,just ignore him"Grayson said as he grabbed my hand and gave it a light squeeze. Roger looked so old and beat up. He had 2 blackeyes and his face was all bruised. He had a bunch of stitches everywhere and his lips were cut.Damn Grayson literally beat the shit out of him.Then the judge walked in and we all stood up. They started talking but I didn't pay attention. I didn't want to hear any of it. Then they called me up to testify. "Emily DaCosta please come to the stand"The judge said. I walked up and sat down in the cold black seat. "Emily where were you for those 3 weeks that you were missing?"A man asked me. "I was in a old prison,kidnapped"I said.
"Where were you being held?".
"An old jail cell".
"How were the conditions".
"It was cold and dark. We had to use an open bathroom. We only got one sandwich and bottle of water per day."
"Where you kidnapped with anyone else?"
"Grayson Dolan"
"Were you forced to do anything against your will"
"Yes"I said.
"What were they?"
"They forced me to put on a wedding dress and get married to him"I said.
"How did they force you?"
"They put a gun to...to...to Grayson's head and said if I didnt do what they said they would shoot him"I said while tearing up.
"What else did Roger Banks do to you?"
"He ra...raped me"I said with a tear falling out.
"How?"
"Uhh he um tied....tied me..ee"I said as tears started pouring down my face from the memory.
"He um tied...me up...and..."Then I was cut of by Grayson saying "THATS ENOUGH,SHE HAS GONE THROUGH ENOUGH PAIN". "MR.DOLAN PLEASE SIT DOWN OR MY MEN WILL FORCE YOU"The judge yelled.Grayson then sat down with his jaw clenched tight and fists in is his hands.
"Continue..."the judge said.
"He um tied me up by um my arms and ...legs and then he um brought out Grayson into the room um next to us with um a big window and um...made him watch....then he uh started licking me...and um when I started screaming they pointed a gun at um ....Grayson's head and said if um I uh didn't go along they would...sho...shoot Grayson."I said
"How did you escape?"
"One of the men dropped their keys and Grayson grabbed them"
"Did you ever have another interaction with Roger after your kidnap?"
"Yes"I said
"Explain.."
"I was home with my friends and I went upstairs to get some blankets,I heard a noise in my room so I went to go check. I saw that everything was okay so I decided to change and when I took off my shorts, he attacked me. He uhh....um then took out a knife and started slicing my legs"
"And who is this 'he'you speak of?"
"Roger Banks"

~A/N~heyooo so Im having a little writers block so sorry if this is boring and sorry if my next few chapters are a little dull.