Chapter 4⃣1⃣

• Graysons POV •

"we should get back to school"I said as I finally pulled away from our long lasting kiss and put Emily down."Grayson..."She said. "mmh?"I responded. "We're soaking wet"She says. "Ohh yea"I say with a laugh. "Lets go to my house to dry off"I say. "My house is literally right across from yours"She said. "Oh well you're coming to mine"I say as I grab her hand. We walk into my house and walk upstairs. "You can use my bathroom,ill use Ethan's"I say. "Okay thanks babe"Emily says as she gives me a kiss. I quickly pull away. "Everything ok?"She asks probably confused why I pulled away. "yea I just need to get dry"I said as I walked away. I walked into Ethans bathroom. "Ugh how do I do this each time,each time something goes wrong,I always have to fuck some thot!"I screamed in the mirror. "Why do I always have to cheat on her,all the time, each fucking time"I yell. I walk into the shower and finish in about 15 minutes. I walk out of the shower and wrap a towel around my waist. I walk over to my room and knock on the door. No one answers so I walk in. I walk over to my cabinet and pull out some sweats and some boxers. I take off my towel and put them on. I dry off my hair and lay down on the bed. "Hey babe can I borrow one of your shirts?"Emily says as she walks out of the bathroom. "Yea theres some in the closet"I say. She walks into the closet and closes the door. "Gray..."she says as she walks out of the closet with one of my hoodies on and one of my boxers on. "Yea baby?"I respond. "Whos is this?"She says as she held up a purple lacy thong. I quickly panicked and said "babes that's obviously yours". "Its not mine because first it smells like fish and second I hate thongs"She said. "Babe I...I"I stuttered. "So you're saying you either cheated on me again or you saved it as a souvenir from that skank whore Savannah"She said with anger. "I uh I"I tried to say but no words came out. "Grayson fucking answer me!"Emily yelled. "It was at the party when I thought you were cheating on me with Ryan"I spit out. "So you're saying that while I was getting raped you WERE FUCKING ANOTHER THOT!"she screamed. "Emily Im really really sorry Em..."I said but got cut off by Emily saying"who". "Alison"I said while looking down. "That blonde thot you were talking to at school today?"She asked. "Yea her". "I have to leave"Emily said as she grabbed her phone. "Emily wait"I said while grabbing her hand."what Grayson!"Emily yelled. "I love you"I said looking away. "Look at me in the eye and tell me you love me after you just told me you cheated me on for the third time!"Emily yelled. I stood there speechless. She just scoffed and threw the thong at me. I sat back down on my bed as I watched her run out of the door.

• Emily's Pov •
I walked out of Grayson's house perfectly normal. As if He didn't just tell me he cheated on me again. I guess I've felt so much pain recently that Im just done.Done with caring. I was filled with Anger,I wanted to kill that thot. But no pain. I walked home and went straight to my room. I put on some netflix and turned off my phone. I didn't want to talk to anyone. I just needed to be left alone.

*one week later*
• Emily's Pov •
Today the whole gang is spending the day at the park. We just need a chill day to spend time together and have some fun. Johanna,Gabby,Cameron,Jack,Ethan,and yes Grayson. It didn't bother me that he was coming. Im over what he did and we aren't dating anymore. Johanna texted me that everyone was already at the park. I grabbed my phone and my penny board and walked out the house. I put down my board and started riding down the street. I remember when Grayson and Ethan were trying to teach me how to ride a penny board. I didnt even know what a penny board was. Now im almost better than them at it because Grayson taught me and I watched so many videos on how to ride a penny board to impress him. I road up to the park and searched for Johanna. I spotted her big bouncy curls in less than 10 second. I walked over to her and first thing I saw was Grayson's eyes staring right at me. I ignored him and walked up to Gabby instead. "Heeey"I said as I gave her a hug.
I went around the group and said hi to everyone,even Grayson. "Okay lets go skate"Ethan said as he grabbed his board. Everyone grabbed their boards and ran over to the skate ramps. We skated for a while and I started to ride down the little pathwalk where Grayson once taught me how to skate. Then all of sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder and fell off my board. I fell into some strong warm arms that I knew too well. I fell into Graysons arms. "um sorry didn't mean to scare you"He said as he held me in his arms bridal style. "It's alright"I said while looking into his gorgeous green eyes. "Well um you can put me down now"I said with a giggle. "Oh yea sorry"He said as he put me down. "Thanks" I said while I picked up my board. "For what"he asked. "For catching me again"I said as I looked back at him. "Ill never let you fall"He said. I just gave him a small smile and put my board back down so I can get back on it. "Wait I wanted to talk to you about something"Grayson said. "Whaat?"I responded.

~A/N~Heyooo Fam!!Sorry Ive been really lazy on writing chapters,sorry but dont worry new chapters coming soon,I pinky promise😁