Chapter 4⃣2⃣

• Emily's Pov •
There was a silent pause for about 5 minutes while I waited for Grayson to say something. "Grayson what?"I ask again. "I uh want to talk about us"He finally says. "You mean our friendship?"I hopefully ask,hoping he was talking about our friendship. "Our relationship..."Grayson says while trailing at the end. "Ugh Grayson,I just,that's just not a good idea"I say while walking ahead of him. "please Emily,I love you"He says. "I know,I love you too,I just don't know if I can keep doing this"I say while looking down at my feet. "Do what?"Grayson asks. "Trusting you"I say while looking up at him. "Fine whatever you never even loved me anyway"Grayson scoffs. "What?!"I say with anger. "Your love for me was fake,it was all just an act"Grayson says. Suddenly all the rage,anger,and pain I had inside me ,That I have been keeping down for months exploded. Then all of a sudden I lifted my hand and gave Grayson a hard slap across the face. "What the hell!"Grayson yells as he holds his face in pain. "MY LOVE FOR YOU WAS THE ONLY REAL THING IN OUR RELATIONSHIP GRAYSON! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO CHEATED 3 TIMES! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO HAD NO LOVE FOR ME. YOU'RE THE ONE WHO KEPT GIVING ME PAIN OVER AND OVER! AND I WAS THE IDIOT WHO FUCKING FORGAVE YOU EACH TIME! MY LOVE FOR YOU GRAYSON BAILEY DOLAN WAS THE REALIST THING EVER! DONT YOU DARE EVER SAY IT WASNT!"I screamed out. I finally took a breath and looked around to see everyone staring at us. I didn't give one shit though,I grabbed my board and road back home. "ugh I can't have one fucking day without some damn drama"I yelled at myself.

Months later
• Emilys Pov •
Months have passed since Grayson and I last talked. He left on tour with Ethan to meet his fans. He didnt even say bye,but I understand why. My life has been okay since. I haven't even thought of dating anyone else. School has ended and Ive spent summer at home watching netflix,mostly thinking of Grayson. I miss him so much. I still love him so much. I kinda regret saying what I said. Of how my love was the only real thing in our relationship. He loved me even when I wasnt his. He saved us from my own father. He has been the one true guy who has cared for me. But hes also has given me so much pain. Every night I have the need to cut because of the pain. Sometimes I do. I sit alone on my dark cold floor. Thinking of how stupid I was to let him go. Now hes on tour probably meeting gorgeous girls and giving them kisses and hugs. That should be me.

Next day
• Ethans Pov •
Grayson and I just got back from tour. No one knows were back home. Grayson has been depressed for the longest time. Almost every night I hear him crying in his room over Emily. I want to do anything to help him. "Gray,you should talk to her"I tell Grayson as I pour milk into my cereal. "She hates me"He responds. I didn't know what else to say,I just went upstairs to my room. If he wont talk to her, I will.

Later that day
• Emilys Pov •
I was sitting at home watching netflix with Gabby and Johanna. "You know they came back last night"Gabby said. "REALLY?How do you know?"Johanna asks. "Cameron told me"She says. "Im going to go see Ethan later."Johanna says. "You should come Emily"Johanna says. "Why would I do that?"I respond. "So you can see Grayson"Gabby says. "He doesn't want to see me"I say. "You don't know that"Johanna says. "Come on,you've been here since summer started,moping around about him"Gabby says. "Yea because I miss him"I say. "THEN GO SEE HIM"Johanna says. Suddenly the door bell rang. I get up and go see who it is. "Johanna its for you"I say. "Who is it?"she asks as she comes to the door. "Your boyfriend"Ethan says as he comes in. "BABY"Johanna says as she jumps on him. She wraps her whole body around him and gives him kisses all over his face. "I missed you too babe"Ethan says. "Dont ever leave me again"She says as she finally gets off him. "I promise"He says. He walks over to Gabby who is still sitting on the couch watching the vampire diaries. "I missed you too bestfriend"Ethan says as he picks her up. "Ethaaaan! Im trying to watch Katherine seduce Stefan"She wines. "But I missed you too bestfriend"She says with a sweet smile. He finally walks over to me and gives me a hug. "Hey Em"He says. "Hey Eth"I say. "Babe how did you know I was here"Johanna asks Ethan. "Well I didn't, I actually came here to talk to Emily"He says. "Me? Why?"I ask. "You need to talk to Grayson". "Ughh why is everyone bugging me about him"I say. "Cause you too belong together"Gabby says while still looking at the tv. "He doesn't want to talk to me"I say. "HE DOES! Hes been depressed ever since that day you yelled at him"Ethan says. "Really?"I say. "Yes,and hes home alone right now". "Do you guys mind"I ask Gabby and Johanna. "Goo!"Johanna says.
I grab my shoes and phone and walk out the door. In less than 1 minute,Im at their door step. I slowly knock on the door and wait patiently. Suddenly Grayson opens the door.
"Emily?"

~A/N~ Hey loveees. Sorry it took me a century to write this but im back and ill be writing more often. BUT 3 K READS GUYS OMGAWD I LOVE YOU GUYS SOO MUCH! THANK YOU