Chapter 4⃣3⃣

• Emilys Pov •
"Emily?"Grayson said.
"Hi"I said.
"Um I..."He said unsure.
"Shutup and kiss me"I said while jumping on him.
I wrapped my legs around his torso as he wrapped his arms around my back tightly. He closed the door and started walking upstairs as we continued to kiss. We walked into his room and he tried to close the door but failed. He tried to kick the door closed but failed and tripped instead. We fell to the floor and i ended on top of him,straddling him. We both looked at each other for a sec and then burst into laughter. We laughed for 10 minutes,me still straddling him,until he put his hands on my thighs. We both looked deeply into each others eyes until I leaned in. We continued our heated make out session until he we broke the kiss so he could take off my shirt. We both stood up and he slowly laid me down on the bed. "Are you sure?"Grayson asked. "102%"I said with a giggle. And that was the best day of my life. The day i lost my virginity to Grayson.
(Sorry if you were expecting for details on the sex. I don't feel comfortable with putting porn in my book. But if your horny go read some smut,not my book)

Next morning
• Emily's Pov •
I woke up to the sound of clanging coming from outside of Grayson's room. I sat up and noticed I was still naked and alone in his bed. I quickly got up and put on some underwear, some spare shorts I left here a while ago, and one of Grayson's shirts. I slowly walk down the stairs and hear Grayson and Ethan talking. "Dude your doing it wrong"Ethan tells Grayson. "Shut up, you dont even know how to cook"Grayson yells back. "Whatever"Ethan says with a laugh. "So was she good?"Ethan asks Grayson. "She was amazing man,best I've ever had and god,her ass-"Grayson says but I interrupt him. "What about my ass"I giggle as I walk into the kitchen,scaring both of them. "Oh uh you uh heard that"Grayson stutters. "Im flattered you like my ass"I say giving him a kiss on the cheek. "Morning Dolan"I say walking over to Ethan and giving him a hug from behind.
"I uh made you breakfast"Grayson says trying to change the subject. "Aw babe thats so sweet thanks"I say grabbing a plate. "Heeeeeey"Johanna says as she walks out of the bathroom. "Bestfraaand" I scream as I run over to her and give her a giant hug. "Aren't you hyper today"Johanna says as she gives me a weird look. "Im just in a good mood." I say as I get off her and return to Graysons side. I slowly sit down on the chair but quickly jump back up. "You ok?" Grayson says as he looks over to me. "Oh uh yea just a bit sore" I say a bit awkwardly. Johanna quickly gives me a 'wtf' look. "Ill tell you later"I mouth to her.

>> After breakfast <<
Emilys Pov
"Gray, we need to talk" I say as we slowly walk down the sidewalk, hand in hand. "What about" he asks as he looks over down at me with a cheeky smile. "Us"I say. "What about us?"He questions. "Well...what are we ,are we back together or"I say. "I thought that we got back together after last night" He says while looking up at the sky. "Well I wasn't sure since like you never asked so i didn't know"I say a bit too nervous. "You wanted me to ask?"Grayson says. "Well i don't know"I say with a whisper. Grayson suddenly stops and turn us, facing each other, he leans over and picks a flower from behind me and gets down on his knees. "Emily Marie Dacosta, will you do the honor and be mine again?"He asks handing me the flower. "No"I say. "What?!"Grayson says surprised. "Ill only go out with youu... If you can catch me!"I say grabbing the flower out of his hand and running away. "Oh you will be mine again Emily!"He says getting up and running after me. I start running towards the park but like the klutz I am, I trip. I close my eyes as I feel Im about to hit the hard concrete floor but instead i fall into strong warm arms. "I told you Ill never let you fall"He says with a cheeky smile. "So will you?"He asks looking deep into my eyes. "Will i what?"I said acting dumb. "Be mine?"He asks with hopeful eyes. "Of course you goof"I say as I give him a big kiss.

~A/N~ awwww cuteeee, tbh this book is soo goals omgawd. But anyways do you guys like the new cover? Oh and the book will be ending in a few chapters so. Im thinking of ending it at chapter 50 or maybe 45 idk. But yea ilyyyyy bromieomies💖