Chapter 2⃣8⃣

• Emily's POV •

I walked back home. I am gonna spend all day with Henry. I not gonna think about Grayson right now. If he wants to act like a bag full of dicks he can. But maybe Im wrong. I acted like a bag full of dicks when I came over his house and Savannah was there. He was totally calm. He acted way better than I just did. I need to apologize to him. Im gonna go over his house with a box of donuts and apologize. Cameron and his parents are at some college thing this week and Im pretty sure Ethan has some type of sports practice today so we will have the whole house to ourselves. I got to my house and I check the windows to see if my mom has left for work yet. She usually leaves right after we leave for school but I just wanted to make sure.I saw that Henry was alone sitting on the couch so i walked in. "heyy turtle"I say as I run up to the couch and jump on him. "hellooo"He says as he pushes me off. "your not going to school?"he asks. "nope,imma skip so I can spend the day with you"I say as I get up and sit down next to him. "noo Emily dont miss school for me"Henry says. "fuck school,lets go to the mall"I said as I got up and pulled him up with me."okay fine fine but whos gonna drive"He asks. "we have to walk because we don't have any one to drive us"I say. "ughh". "dont worry it's not that far"I say. "okaaay".

*after school*

• Emily's POV •

I came back from the mall with Henry and we really didnt buy anything we just walked around and talked. He was gonna spend some time with Alex and Sam. Even though Henry was my bestfriend he was their friend too. I was gonna go to Grayson's house and apologize to him. I walked to the donut shop and bought a box of donuts. Then I walked to his house. I finally got there and I knocked on the door. He didnt answer so I knocked again. Again he didnt answer so I just walked in. I have a key to his house and he has one to mine. I walked in and I saw he wasnt on the couch so I walked up to his room. I walked in and he was sitting in bed shirtless. "Hey Gray I just wanted say Im really really sorry"I said as I walked up to him and showed him the box of donuts. "uhh Emily what are you.."he tried to say but cut off. "Hey baby do you...oh Hi Emily"Savannah said as she walked out Grayson's bathroom naked. "WHY THE FUCK IS SHE HERE??WHY THE FUCK IS SHE NAKED GRAYSON"I screamed. "Emily...it's not what it looks like"He said. "THEN WHAT THE FUCK DOES IT LOOK LIKE"I yelled. "She came over for the history project"he said as he got up.He was naked too. "YOU'RE NAKED AND SHES NAKED!!!!!I DONT THINK NAKEDNESS HAS ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE HISTORY PROJECT.YOU HAD FUCKING SEX WITH HER DIDNT YOU"I yelled. "Emily..."Grayson said. "NO NO!!!I HOPE YOU HAD FUN FUCKING THIS FLAT CHESTED BITCH GRAYSON BECAUSE WE ARE OVER"I screamed. I can't believe this. He did it to me again. He cheated on me.twice! Im such a stupid idiot for believing him. For trusting him. I ran out and I could tell Grayson was following me. But I didnt care.I just felt like dying. I ran to the skate park and hid in this tunnel thing. I called Henry and told him to come to the park. I saw Grayson walking around the park looking for me. Then I saw Henry walking up to the park. I think Grayson saw Henry because he was walking up to Henry. I didnt care though. I just wanted to be held. I ran out of the tunnel and ran up to Henry. I ran up to him and I jumped in his arms. I wrapped my whole body around him and I started cry hysterically. "sshh its okay,its okay.Im here"He said as held me tightly. He then put me down and I saw Grayson running towards him. "SO YOU RUN TO HIM HUH!IM YOUR BOYFRIEND"Grayson yelled at me. "LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE"Henry yelled. All of a sudden Grayson punched Henry. Henry punched back and they started fighting in the middle of the park. "GRAYSON STOP PLEASE STOP"I cried out. Ethan came out of no where and pulled Grayson off of Henry. I pulled Henry back. "HOPE YOU'RE HAPPY WITH THAT SLUT"Grayson yelled at Henry. Henry ran towards Grayson and tackled him to the floor. He punched him twice then finally got off him. "NEVER EVER CALL EMILY A SLUT AGAIN OR I SWEAR ILL KILL YOU"Henry yelled. "lets go"I said as I grabbed Henry's arm and walked home. What the fuck just happened.

A/N-Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to leave a somewhat cliff hanger. But I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for all the reads. ilysfm!