Chapter 3⃣8⃣

*1 week later*
• Grayson's POV •
Today Emily finally got her stitches out. Thats the last memory of Roger we had. Except for her scars. I want her to get her mind off of him. Shes been so depressed lately and I just want her to have some fun. My parents and Cameron wont be home this whole week so Im going to throw a party so she can let loose a little. I texted everyone I knew that I would be having a party tonight and to bring friends and alcohol. Even though we are under age, we still need to live a little. I ordered some pizza to come at 10. Then I went to the liquor store and brought lots of alcohol with my fake ID. Then I went to Emily's house to tell her. I walked up to her front door and knocked. "Hey baby"Emily said as she opened the door. "Hii"I said as I gave her a kiss. "So whats up?"She asked as we sat down on the couch. "well Im having a party tonight and you should come"I said. "Umm..."she said while trailing of at the end. "Please babe,it will be fun,get your mind off things,have some fun"I said while grabbing her hand. "Finee,but Im bringing Jack,Gabby,and Johanna."She said. "Already invited"I said with a cheesy grin. "Ugh whatever you goof"She said with a little smile. "But you still love me"I said while trying to give her a kiss. "No I dont"She said while pushing me off her. "Oh really?"I said. "Really"She said with a grin. "We'll see about that"I said as I jumped on top of her. Then I grabbed her face a started giving her wet sloppy kisses everywhere. "STAAAPH OMGAWD YOUR SO NASTY"She screamed. "SAY YOU LOVE ME"I said as I gave her a sloppy kiss on her ear. "EWW NEVAAAA"She yelled. "SAY IT"I said as I gave her another wet kiss. "GET YOUR SLOBBER OFF ME DOLAN"She screamed.I then gave her a sloppy kiss on her forehead,then nose,cheeks and finally I gave her a kiss on the lips. It wasnt wet or sloppy,it was passionate. I kissed with such love,it was like I was telling her I love her but through a kiss. "Now do you love me?"I asked finally pulling away from the kiss. "No"she said with a giggle. "Well then its a good thing that its opposite day"I said while giving her another kiss.

*later that night*
• Emily's POV •
I started getting ready for the party at 9 because it started at 10. I went into my bathroom and took a shower. Then I walked out and walked into my closet to see what I should wear. I picked out a black crop top with some high wasted shorts. I then walked back into my bathroom and put on some makeup and straightened my hair. I put on my white converse and checked in the mirror one more time. I was satisfied with my look so I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. "Im going to Grayson's house"I yelled as I walked out the door. I walked across the street and I could already smell the booze from their front yard. I walked into the house and once I found Grayson,I walked over to him. "Hey babe,you look fineeeeeeeeeeee"He said as he somewhat slurred his words. "Jesus Grayson don't tell me your already drunk"I said. "Come on lets go have some fun"He said. We walked over to the kitchen and he poured two shots. "Go ahead"He said as he nudged me. "Cant we just go dance"I said. "Nope,your going to get drunk tonight and have fun"He said as he handed me a shot. "Fine"I said as I took the shot. "Thats the spirit!"He said as he drank his. "Come on lets go play!"He said as he pulled me into his garage. "What are we doing here?"I asked "Who ever takes the most shots wins"He said. I was up against this girl I didnt even know. "Ughh"I whined."remember why you're here"Grayson said. Then all of a sudden I started pouring shots down my throat and so did the other girl. It went on for at least 30 minutes and I took maybe 50 shots. So I basically drank a whole bottle of tequila. "Ugh I cant anymore...Im gonna throw up!"The other girl said. "yes my babygirl is the winner"Grayson cheered as he took a shot.I then grabbed a cup and filled it too the top and started drinking. "Im goinnnnng tooooo dance"I said as I slurred my words. I didnt even know what I was doing anymore. I went onto the dance floor and started dancing with someone. I didnt know who it was because my back was facing them. I started twerking and grinding all over them. "You wanna go upstairs"They shouted into my ear. I didn't respond. Then they grabbed my hand and pulled me upstairs. Then we went into a room and I was pushed against the wall. "Ryan?"I said as I finally saw his face. "I knew you had a thing for me"He said as he kissed me. "No no no Im with Grayson"I said as I tried to push away. He then kissed me again and I didnt fight back.