Chapter 3⃣9⃣

• Grayson's POV •
Emily walked away and said something about dancing. I was gonna go hang out in the pool but instead I decided that I shouldn't leave Emily. Last time I ended up having sex. I searched through the crowd of horny sweaty dancing teenagers but I didn't find her. I thought she might have been upstairs so I went to go look. I walked up the stairs looking into all the rooms. Then I passed by a room with a slightly open door. I didn't want to bust in there because people could have been having sex. So I just peaked in and I saw Ryan trying to eat Emily's face. I was so stunned of why she would do this. She wasn't even try to push him back. I was so mad and pissed I just walked away. If she wanted to fuck Ryan then go ahead. I threw this party to have a good time and thats what im gonna do. Fuck Emily.

• Emily's POV •
I let Ryan kiss me because for one second I forgot about Grayson. I was so drunk, I didn't even know what the fuck I was doing. Then I felt Ryan slip his tongue inside my mouth and I snapped back into reality. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!"I screamed as I pushed him off me. "Im going to fuck you"Ryan said. "NO NO GET THE FUCK OFF ME"I yelled. "SHUT THE FUCK UP"Ryan said as he slapped me across the face. I fell to the floor and Ryan picked me up and shoved me into a closet on the floor. "I have liked you since before you and Grayson started going out,I was going to ask you out but Grayson always has to get the girls.But tonight you're mine"Ryan said. "PLEASE STOP GET OFF ME"I said as I tried to get up. Then Ryan tyed me up in the closet and started to take off my clothes. "your so gorgeous,did you know that?"Ryan said. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME"I screamed. Then Ryan started stripping. He then bent down on the floor where I was and put his dick at my entrance."you ready?"Ryan said. "PLEASE PLEASE DONT DO THIS JUST LET ME GO"I screamed. Then all of sudden he shoved his dick into me. "OMG STOP OWW PLEASE PLEASE STOPP" I screamed. Ryan just ignored me and continued pounding into me. All the memories of my kidnap started flooding my mind. The vision of Roger shoving into me. The memory of Grayson pounding on the window. Me not being able to do anything except for just lay there. All the pain. Everything just started flooding into me. "PLEASE PLEASE STOPP OW"I cried. "OMG EMILY!"Gabby said as she ran into the room with Johanna. "GET THE FUCK OFF OF HER!"Johanna yelled as she pulled Ryan off of me. I was a crying bawling mess. Gabby ran over to me and untied me. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING! STOP!YOUR RUINING EVERYTHING!"Ryan screamed. Johanna tackled him and started punching the shit out of him. She left him knocked out on the floor. Then they both came to my side and picked me up. "Come on,lets go to my house"Gabby said. They quickly gathered my clothes and I put it on as fast as I could. We walked downstairs and walked out without anyone noticing. We tried to run to Gabby's house but I was sore. We finally got there and Johanna took me up to Gabby's room while Gabby got some ice. "What happened?"Gabby asked as she came into the room with the ice and we all sat down. "Here"she said as she gave me the ice. "Thanks"I said as I put it on my area. It was kinda awkward that I put ice there but no one was paying attention to it. "Soo...what happened?"Johanna asked. "I was,still am,really drunk and I wanted to dance. I started dancing with some random person and then they asked if I wanted to come upstairs. I didnt say anything and then they pulled me upstairs. Then I noticed it was Ryan and he started kissing me. I  was so drunk that I didnt pull away. But then I remembered about Grayson and I started fight back but Ryan was stronger than me. He slapped me and tied me up in the closet. He started raping me and the memories of Roger started flooding my mind. And..an..and it hurt soo much. But then you guys came and saved me"I said as streams of my tears poured down my face. "Shhh its okay"Johanna said. "Its alright,your okay now"Gabby said as she gave me a hug. "Im gonna go get some more blankets and pillows"Gabby said as she got up. "Why?"Johanna asked. "Cause you're both sleeping over"Gabby said. "Thank you"I said. "I need to call Grayson"I said. I then pulled out my phone and called him. "He didn't answer"I said. "Let me try"Johanna said. She pulled out her phone and called him. "Can you talk to him,if I do im going to cry even more"I said. "Sure"Johanna said. Gabby then walked in with the blankets and pillows.She gave me a questioned face. "shes gonna tell Grayson for me"I said. "He picked up"Johanna said. "Uhh Grayson unm Emily umm"Johanna said while stuttering,not being able to tell him. Then Gabby grabbed the phone."Emily left the party and..."Gabby tried to say but Grayson cut her off ."I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT EMILY"Grayson screamed and then hung up. "Omgawd what the fuck"I said as I started crying again. " ok ok its gonna be okay,your a Pierce and Pierce's always survive."Gabby said. "Thanks"I said with a giggle. "Lets watch some netflix"Johanna said. We all laid down under the bazillion of blankets and pillows.