Chapter 2⃣6⃣

Emily's POV

We walked into the elevator and Grayson grabbed my hand.I could he tell he was nervous.But a good nervous. Happy nervous. He pressed the lobby button.The event was being held in one of the hotel's conference rooms. We waited for about 2 minutes and then the elevator door binged. We walked out and Grayson let go of my hand. I knew from this moment on I wasnt Grayson's girlfriend anymore,I was just a friend. We walked into a room were everybody else was. Cameron Dallas,Nash Grier,Hayes Grier, Carter Reynolds, Matt Espinosa, and many more. There was a lot of people from vine. Like at least 30 people. Wow. Grayson walked over to Ethan and the press play manager. I was left alone looking for Johanna. I knew I wouldn't find Gabby because she was probably outside in the line that said Cameron Dallas. I looked around for about 5 minutes until I found Johanna's big ass curls. "hey"I said as I walked over to her. "oh hi,Ive been looking for you all day"She said as she turned around to face me. "sorry,Ive been with Grayson"I said. "its cool,Ive been with Ethan"She said. "ALRIGHT EVERYBODY GET IN THEIR PLACES,WE WILL BE STARTING IN 2 MINUTES"Someone yelled. "uh where do we stand?"I asked Johanna. "Ethan said we should stand in a corner"She said. "oh okay"I said as we walked over to a corner.

Gabby's POV

I woke up at 9:00 am. Ugh i was already a hour late. I was supposed to wake up at 8 to get ready to meet Cameron Dallas. He is literally perfection. I got up and went to go take a shower. I got out and I put on a crop top with high waisted shorts. I straightened my hair and put on some makeup. I put on my shoes and grabbed my phone. I checked my phone to see it was 9:50. I only had 10 minutes to get to the meet and greet.I walked out of my room and I walked downstairs because the elevator was taking too long. I walked over to the were the event was being held and looked around for a sign that said Cameron Dallas. I finally saw it after looking for 5 minutes and walked over to the line. It was a pretty big ass line. But I mean he has been in a movie so. I got in line and about 5 minutes later I saw him. Cameron fucking Dallas. He walked out and he looked soo hot. I was about 20 people from him so I had to wait about like 30 minutes.

*30 minutes later*

Gabby's POV

Finally. Finally it was my turn to meet him. Meet Cameron fucking Dallas. I was one person away from him. But finally after she finished fangirling over him and got a hug she walked away and it was my turn. Cameron looked to me and I ran over to him. I jumped on him and he gave me a big hug. He squeezed me tightly for about 2 minutes and then put me down. "hi beautiful,whats your name"He said as he looked into my eyes. "Gabby"I said while I smiled like an idiot. "can we take a picture"I asked. "suree but first let me take a selfie"Cameron said as he took me phone and he took a selfie with me. Then he handed my phone to one of the security guards and he took a picture of us. Cameron gave me a kiss on the cheek for the pose for the picture. It was perfect. I was just kissed on the cheek by Cameron Dallas. Im never gonna wash my cheek again even tho thats nasty af. The man gave me my phone back. "umm can you sign my phone case too"I asked . "suree anything for you"He said as he took out a sharpie. He signed it and wrote some other stuff too. "thank you so much,I love you"I said as he gave me my phone back."I love you more gorgeous"He said and gave me a wink. As I walked away he mouthed call me. Huh. what does he mean. I walked out of the room and looked down at my phone to see what he wrote. he wrote 'Ily Gabby,you're too gorgeous. call me 760-551-390'. "OH MY FUCKING GOD I JUST GOT CAMERON DALLAS'S NUMBER"I screamed out. I then realized what I said and everyone was looking at me. I then walked away and headed towards the bathroom. I fangirled for about 10 minutes and then I texted Emily and Johanna. I needed to talk to them badly. I texted them to meet me in the bathroom and they said they would come in 2 minutes. I waited there and then someone walked in. Too bad it was just a fan,not Emily and Johanna. I sat on the sink counter and waited for them. Them finally they walked in. "OMG GUYS FREAKING CAMERON DALLAS GAVE ME HIS PHONE NUMBER"I said as I jumped off the counter and ran up to them. "woah""what"they said. " okay okay so I went to meet him and then I gave him a hug and crap and I asked for him to sigh my phone and he wrote this"I said as I showed them my phone. "well you gotta text him"Johanna said. "how tf is he gonna respond if hes meeting fans right now"Emily said. "ohh truee" Johanna said. "well the event is gonna end at 5"I said. "well you can just text him then"Johanna said. "yea but its only 11,how am I gonna wait 6 hours"I whined. "you could wait with us backstage and watch the twins meet fans"Emily said. "We can watch Cameron too"Johanna said. "oh okay"I said. "okay lets go because this place smells like fish"Emily said. We laughed and walked out. I still can't believe I got freaken Cameron Dallas's phone number.

A/N-heyy guys so I just wanted to give a shoutout to my bestfriend Gabby,yes she is a real person lol. As from now 12:00 its her birthday.(july 7) soo go follow her because shes amazing af and her book is like the best ever,better than mine soo go read and follow dolantwintuesday !!!!!!!!!