Chapter 4️⃣7️⃣

Johanna's POV
After Emily leaves my house i decide that i do need to talk to Ethan. He is the love of my life and I don't think I can live my life normally without him being in it.

I take a quick shower to look a bit presentable and do some slight makeup to not scare people to death with my bare face. (Although everyone is beautiful the way they are <3 )

I walk downstairs and tell my mom im headed towards Ethans house, she doesn't know whats going on , im a very moody person so she assumes im just having a bad day. More like a bad week but either way she lets me go and I make my way towards Ethans.

After a short 5 minuet walk, I make it to the Dolan residence and I can feel my heart pumping intensely inside my chest. I make my way to the door and give it a slight knock, forgetting they have a doorbell. Im quickly relieved when Ethan's mom answers the door.

"Hi Mrs.Dolan"
"Hi hunny ! Here for Ethan as always ?"
"Yea, hes home right ?"
"Go right up hun , let me know if you're gonna stay for dinner or not okay"
"Yea I will Mrs.Dolan, thank you !"

She was always such a nice and sweet lady. Not one bad bone in her body. No wonder the twins are the way they are.

I make my way upstairs and i quickly find my way at Ethans room. I nervously give it a light knock , hoping he hears it since it was so soft. I don't know why im so nervous, it's not like im the one who made a mistake. I hear a very saddening "come in" and my heart quivers. My poor babyboy must be so upset. I slowly turn the handle and walk inside his room and the sight breaks my heart. His room a mess and him huddled up in his sheets in the corner of his bed. He doesn't even look up to see who it is. I paddle my way towards his bed and still he doesn't even move.

"Hi"I say softly
"Jo-Johanna ?"He begins to rise and look towards my way.
"Hi"I repeat

As he looks towards me, I instantly break into tears. My poor baby looks so heartbroken. Tear stained cheeks and bloodshot eyes. He looks like he broke or something. I quickly throw myself at him. I throw my arms around him and bring him into my body tightly, his head snuggling into my chest.

"Baby Im sorry"he repeats over and over. "Its okay baby , its okay, i forgive you"I finally say.
"You do ? Do you really ? You dont want to kill me ?"
"I could never kill you, i might want to sometimes , but i couldnt live without you babe"
"Are- are we okay?"
"Emily explained the situation to me, and honestly i dont know how could this ever happened but if i was in your situation, i would want you to understand, so yes we are okay"
"Are you sure ?"
"As long as it never happens again"
"And it will never ever happen ever again"
"Good because i am yours and you are mine" we say in sync.

Authors note :
Heyoooooo :) so i know its been a century since i updated but like writers block and i was uninspired but suddenly at 12 am i got a sudden itch to finish this book, just for closure purposes. This book is my baby and i have mixed emotions about it. It was my first fan fiction and i wrote it in 2015 when the twins were first becoming a thing. Also i was around 14ish so this book is so immature and badly written. And ive tried to edit it to make it better but i just dont have the motivation to. But im just going to finish it and then i might start up the second fan fiction i was writing. So yes theres like 3 chapters left. Just want to wrap it all up. Thank you for all the reads , i really dont deserve it with how bad this book is but :)))))) much loveeeee <33333