Chapter 1⃣5⃣

• Emily's POV •
*in the morning*
I woke up and I was on the couch snuggled up in Grayson's chest. I slowly rose my head to see no one else was awake just other than me. So i tried to go back to sleep.

I couldn't go back to sleep so I decided to get up to go to the bathroom and I saw that Johanna was on her phone.
"oh your awake"Johanna said as she got up.
"Yea I just woke up"I said as I yawned. "Im bored"She said.
"Same....we should prank the boys!"I said with excitement.
"I have spray-can cheese and whipped cream"I said with a smirk.
"do you have anchovies?"She said with a huge grin.

(Aka if you dont know , Ethan hates anchovies and lets pretend johanna knows this)

We went upstairs to grab all the supplies from the fridge, making sure we didnt wake anyone up. We slowly creeped back downstairs. Johanna and I opened the anchovies first and put it all over the boys. Making sure to put extra on Ethan's face. We sprayed whip cream over their face so they would look like clowns. Then went on to take like 50 pictures. Johanna then put her phone on a shelf so it would record the whole thing. Then we each grabbed a spray-can cheese bottle and we attacked them.

"THIS IS SPARTAAA"Johanna and I yelled as we jumped on top of them.

"WHAT THE FUCK"they yelled as they woke up.

They quickly got up and looked around towards each other. They soon got the gist.

"Oh your gonna pay"Grayson yelled as he got up and grabbed the bottle of spray-can cheese from me.

I ran around the couch trying to find the bottle of whipped cream while Grayson and Ryan chased after me. They both went to one end of the couch and I was stuck in between them.

"Daamn it.....JOHAAAANA"I said as I jumped over the couch and ran around the room.

"STAAAAAAPH I CAN'T BREATHE"Johanna yelled while she was on the floor having a major tickle attack from Ethan and Grant.

Well this mission was going horribly bad.
Grant was pouring cheese all over her and Ethan was on top of her tickling her sides while I was running around like a chicken with her head cut off.

"ILL RESCUE YOU JOHANNA"I said as I tackled Ethan.

Then Grayson came running over and jumped on top of me. Great now I can't breathe.

"JOHANNA HELP MEE"I yelled while Grayson tickled my sides.

She ran over and tumbled on top of Ethan,Grayson, and I. Then Ryan and Grant came over and jumped on top of all 4 of us.

"OKAY IM THE 2ND TO BOTTOM AND I CAN'T BREATH"I said gasping for air.
"HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL"Ethan said.

He was on the bottom. Then Me. Then Grayson. Then Johanna. Then Ryan. And Grant. We were a giant stack of pancakes except human version.

Grayson than pushed Ryan, Grant, and Johanna off of him. Then we all piled off each other and laid on the floor trying to catch our breaths. A few minutes later I got up to pick up the mess we made.

"Ill help"Grant and Ryan said in sync.

Everyone else got up and started to help as well.

"Guys what day is it?" Ethan asked.
"its Tuesday, why?"Johanna said.
"ITS DOLAN TWIN TUESDAY!!"Both Ethan and Grayson cheered.
"2nd, it's 12:00 and we missed school"Ethan said.
"Oh well we can skip"Johanna said. "LETS GO TO THE WATER PARK"I screamed out.
"Uh I cant"Ryan said.
"Me either, I have soccer at 3"Grant said. "We can"Grayson and Ethan said in unison.
"But I dont have clothes"Johanna says.
"You can just borrow mine"I say.
"We are going to head over to our house to grab our stuff"Ethan said.

I nodded, Johanna and I then went upstairs. I gave her a towel and a bathing suit. We both got changed and put some clothes over our bikinis. We walked out the house over to the twins house with our bikes. I let her borrow Sam's, he wouldnt mind, I hope. I knocked on the door and no one anwsered. I figured they were changing so I tried to open the door. It was open so walked inside and sat on the couch.

"Ethan are you sure these are okay, they aren't too tight?"Grayson said looking down at his shorts as him and Ethan came down the stairs.
"they are fine babe"I said with a giggle. "Oh uh didn't know you were here"He said turning red.
I noticed his embarrassment and walked up to him.
"Plus they give me a good view"I whisper as I give his dick a good squeeze.
"Are we ready"Ethan said changing the subject.
"Yea lets go"Johanna said while getting up.

We all walked outside and got on our bikes. We began riding down the sidewalk until we reached a stop sign.We stopped and I saw Ethan starring at Johanna's ass. They would make such a cute couple. Her curly hair self and his goofy ass would be perfect.

We finally got to the waterpark. It was only a 15 minute ride so it wasn't that far away. We walked in and we all paid for ourselves.

• Ethan's POV •
We walked over to the lockers and put all our stuff in. I took off my shirt and put it in my bag. I could see out of the corner of my eye that Johanna was watching. I think she was drooling a bit. Well I was drooling at her earlier when we were riding our bikes. I was riding behind her and the whole time I was starring at her ass. The only thing I could think the whole time was godamn. She got snapped out of her trance when Emily smacked her on the arm. Then she took off her shirt and was left in her bikini and shorts. Damn she was hot af. I never realized how pretty she was before. I guess I was a little stuck on Emily. But Johanna is totally hotter.

"Lets go"Grayson said snapping me out of my thoughts.
"So where do you guys wanna go first"Johanna asked.
"THAT BIG PURPLE WATER SLIDE OVER THERE"Ethan yelled.
"Yeaah!"Emily yelled

We walked over and it was a tubing slide. We had to sit with partners in one tube. Grayson obviously went with Emily so I was left with Johanna.
"You don't have to go with me"I said to make Johanna more comfortable.
"Dolan are you crazy,Im not riding this with a stranger."She said while grabbing my hand.
"are you okay"I said with a weird face. "yea...I just don't like heights"She said squeezing my hand tighter.
"Don't worry,I won't let you fall"I said while putting an arm around her shoulder while laughing a bit.

It was finally our turn so I sat down first and Johanna sat in between my legs. She grabbed my hand and we got pushed down. She was screaming the whole entire time. I was laughing like crazy.

We rode like 10 other rides and swam in the pool a bit. We finally went home at 6:00 because we were really tired and plus we still had to finish editing a video and upload it.

We all went to our separate homes, Johanna to hers, Emily to her, and Grayson and I to ours.

It took us about 30 minutes to editing the video and another 30 minutes to upload it. Afterwards Grayson cooked some food for us, I always let him cook because if I try, ill burn the house down.