Chapter 3⃣6⃣

*next day*
• Emily's POV •
I decided to have a little party. Just invite people close to me. I missed them all a lot and I just needed one day to hang with all of them. I texted Johanna,Gabby,Jack,Grayson,and Ethan. They all said they could come over. I waited by the door and one by one they all came. Ethan and Grayson also brought over Grant and Ryan. We all walked down to the basement. "So what do you guys wanna do?"I asked. "We could play spin the bottle"Ryan suggested. "Okay sure"we all said. "Im gonna go get  a bottle"i said as I walked towards the stairs. I walked upstairs and into the kitchen and suddenly I felt hands grab me by my waist and turn me around. "Hey baby"Grayson said as he planted a soft kiss on my lips. "Hi"I said as I left his grip and walked over to the fridge. "Soo...were playing spin the bottle"Grayson said. "Babe,dont worry its just a game"I said. "Oh okay good"Grayson said with a little laugh. "Come on lets go"I said while grabbing the bottle and walking downstairs. We walked downstairs and sat in a circle with the rest. "Okay lets start"I said as I put the bottle on a board. "Who spins first?"Johanna asked. "Ryan,since he suggested we should play"I said. "Lets see whos the lucky winner"Ryan said as he spinned the bottle. It landed on me. We both leaned in and kissed for 5 seconds. "Wow Grayson,you're lucky"Ryan said as we both sat back down. "Hehe uh thanks"I said. We continued the game until everyone went. We all decided we wanted to watch a movie so I went upstairs to get some popcorn. I walked upstairs into the kitchen and got out the popcorn. I suddenly feel 2 unfamiliar hands around my waist. I turn around and suddenly some unfamiliar lips smash onto mine. I pulled away and saw Ryan. "What the fuck are you doing"I said. "Come on dont act like that,I know you like it"He said while coming closer to me. "Ryan....im your bestfriends girlfriend"I said backing up. "He doesn't have to know"Ryan said. "He wont know shit because this isn't happening"I screamed. I ran back downstairs and sat down next to Grayson. "Wheres the popcorn"Ethan asked. "Oh um we didnt have any"I said. Ryan then came down and sat extremely close next to me. "Um im gonna go get some blankets"I said. I got up and walked upstairs. I walked up to the closet until I heard a noise in my room. I walked into my room and saw nothing. I decided since i was already there i was gonna change my shorts into leggings since I was cold. I took off my shorts and suddenly I was thrown onto my bed. I turned around and I saw Roger. "Hello again Emily"Roger said. "GRAAAAAAAAAAAYSON"I screamed out. "SHUT THE FUCK UP"Roger screamed. "No no not again"I cried out. He tied me up to my bed.I tried to fight back but I was too weak. "What are these....oh so I see you like to cut yourself"Roger said. "Then why dont I make a few cuts myself"He said while pulling out a knife. "NO NO STOP PLEASE STOP"I yelled. He then sliced my legs. Making deep long fast cuts. My legs started pouring blood. Then Grayson,Ethan,Jack,and Grant came barging in. Grayson came charging towards Roger and tackled him to the floor. Jack came running towards me and untied me. He then wrapped towels around my legs. He then called the police while Ethan and Grayson were beating the shit out of Roger.

• Grayson's POV •
We were all downstairs until I heard some screaming. "Did you guys hear that"I say. "Yea it sounds like Emily"Johanna said. "NO NO PLEASE STOP"I heard Emily scream. "OMG"I said. I ran upstairs all the way up to Emily's room. I swear I ran faster then lighting. I burst into Emily's room and I see Emily on a bed full of blood and Roger with a knife out. I tackled him to the floor and started beating the shit out of him. "YOU.LITTLE.PEICE.OF.SHIT"I said with every punch. There was blood splattering everywhere but I kept punching. I wanted this guy to feel what he made Emily feel. I wanted him to feel worse. 10000x times worse. Then I felt Ethan pulling me off him but I didnt let go. I was gonna make him not have any teeth to brush in the morning. Then I felt Ryan and Ethan pulling me off him. They finally pulled me off but I still kept going. I kept trying to kill him but I couldn't move my arms. I then heard the ambulance and saw Jack pick Emily up and take her downstairs. Then police officers came upstairs and found Roger half dead on the floor.Then some paramedics pulled me out of the room and took me down to the ambulance. I was bleeding from my knuckles from punching him so much. I then remembered about Emily. "Emily! Where's Emily?"I said as the lady bandaged my hands. "Shes over in that ambulance"She said while pointing over to the ambulance. I ran over to her and got in the ambulance with her. She fainted from so much loss of blood. I then saw the police bring out Roger. His face was covered in blood. He was being dragged by the police because he was knocked out. I saw them put him in another ambulance and drive away. Then they closed our ambulance doors and we left for the hospital.