Chapter 1⃣4⃣

• Emily's POV •
"GRAYSON??"I screamed out.

I couldn't see anything it was pitch black. I ran over to the light switch but I was pushed back.

"Omg...okay...breathe Emily...you'll be okay...oh my god oh my god oh my god"I said trying to think of what to do.
"Please don't hurt me"I said in fear of whoever was doing this.
"AHHHH"Johanna yelled.
"OMG JOHANNA!!"

All of a sudden I heard things being knocked down and screeches. I began to hear groans and demon noises.

"This is why I don't watch scary movies....some demon bitch is possessing my house"

Since it was my house I could tell just a little bit of where I was. I was near the couch which was a few feet to the left of the stairs. I tried walking towards it but I began to be pushed around. I felt like a ball jugglers use. 

A few moments later i felt something wrap around my waist.

"boo"
"OH SHIT,HELL NAHH"I screamed
"OWWW WHAT THE FUCK EMILY"

I heard a sudden thump on the floor and the lights switched on. I turn around and all I see is a balled up Ethan on the floor, hold on to his, dick?

• Grayson's POV •
Emily and I walked out the bathroom and all of a sudden someone grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. I was about to say wtf but they covered my mouth. It was Ethan. He signaled me to whisper.

"what the hell dude" I whispered to him. "We are trying to scare Emily"he said back.
"oh ok"I said with a grin.

Then Johanna let out a screamed which scared Emily even more. I felt bad because Emily was all alone and scared to death. I felt like I should jump in and protect my girlfriend. But I knew when it was over it was gonna be hella funny.

Everyone started knocking down things and making demon noises. So I just played along and began to knock down a few things as well. As Emily tried walking around we stopped her and began pushing her around a bit. Ethan then went up to Emily and said boo. But of course Emily elbowed him...in the nuts. Thats my girl :)

"OWWW WHAT THE FUCK EMILY"he said as he hit floor crunched up in a ball holding his balls
"OH MY FUCKING GOD"everyone said as they started laughing like crazy.
"WHAT THE FUCK...WHAT THE FUCK...THAT WAS NOT FUNNY....I WAS SCARED FOR MY LIFE"Emily said trying to hold in her laughter.

Everyone just laughed even more and Johanna quickly went upstairs to get Ethan an ice pack for his um area.

"What the fuck Gray you were in it too? thats why you took me to the bathroom"
"You guys have better used a condom"Johanna said coming back downstairs with the icepack
"No babe, Ethan pulled me to the side and told me about it after we walked out and we didnt fuck Johanna"I said trying to console her.
"Mmmm sure"Johanna says with a smirk
"whatever, I'm never going to the bathroom with you again"She said shoving me off her
"oh we'll see about that" I said with a smirk.
Everyone just laughed more.

"well my dick still hurts"Ethan said as he tried to stand up.
"what dick"Johanna said
"oooooooooooo"Everyone said.
"Burned by a girl!!"Ryan shouted.
"You want me to show you"He said going up to her.
"why, we won't see anything there"She said in defense.
"Ohhhhhhh"Emily shouted.
"I said show you, not them"Ethan responded
"Oooo Johanna tryna get that dingaling"Grant yelled.
"Uh no-"

Before Johanna could finish her sentence Ethan tackled her to the floor and they started having a tickle fight. Ethan was on top of Johanna and since he was stronger then her, he was winning.
"ok fine fine you win"Johanna said trying to catch her breath.
"No you have to say I have a BIG dick"He said as he stopped tickling her.
"ugh fine....Ethan has a big dick"She said.
"you know it" He said as he finally got off her.
"Ok let's watch that movie now"Ryan said while walking over to the couch. Everyone sat down on the couch. I went running over to Emily and jumped on her.

"GRAYSONN YOU WEIGH A TON"She whined trying to push me off him.
"Nahh I'm good here" I said getting comfortable.
"GRAYYYYYYY"
"Yes Emily"
"GET OFF MEE"
"finee whatever my baby wants"I said finally getting off her.
"aww s'cute"Ethan said.
"hey I've heard that all over school" Savannah said.
"me too" Emily said
"you haven't told them yet" Ryan said. "Told us what"Emily and Johanna said in sync.

Ethan and I made quick eye contact. We both gave each other a nod and from that we both we decided we should tell them.

"uhh me and Grayson are um.."Ethan said trailing off
"are what"Johanna asked
"we are vine famous"Ethan and I said in sync.
"Vine....like the app"Savannah said. "yeaa...we only told Grant and Ryan because they have been our best friends since forever but more and more people are finding out at school"Ethan explained. "Emily say something please"I said looking at her.

She took out her phone and went on vine. She searched up my name and saw I had 2 million followers.

"wow"she said looking up
"is that a good wow or a bad wow"I said. "A good wow obviously"Johanna said. "babe I'm so proud of you"Emily said.

I was surprised. I thought she would be mad that I didn't tell her sooner.

"You're not mad"I asked
"Grayson why would I be mad, you make 2 MILLION people smile"She said.

Ethan and I sat back down.
Savannah got up and turned off the light. I wrapped my arm around Emily and she snuggled up to me.

"Thanks for trusting me babe,I know it means a lot"Emily whispered in my ear.

*after the movie*
• Emily's POV •
"So it's like 3 in the morning so you guys can just sleep over if you want"I said while standing up and stretching.

"uhh I can't stay"Savannah said while getting her stuff.
"oh why?"I asked.
"Mom"
"Oh okay well ill walk you out"
"No its alright"
"Okaay well bye"
"Bye"everyone else said.
"Well I'm gonna go upstairs and get some blankets and pillows."I said as I walked over to the stairs.

As I was walking upstairs I checked my phone if I had any messages. I had one. it was a blocked number.

Blocked number: I told you to stay away from Grayson you stupid whore,he doesn't love you!

What actual fuck? What does this person want. Do they want me to break up with Grayson? If I ignore them they will probably just stop. Right?

I continued up the stairs and went towards the closet. I grabbed 10 blankets and 12 pillows.

"Honey why do you need so much pillows"My mom asked coming down the hallway.
"Um my friends came over early and now its too late for them to go home so I told them to just sleep over, thats okay right?"
"Yea sweety its fine"

I grabbed all the stuff and walked down the stairs. I walked up to the couch and threw everything down.

"here ya go"I said.
"LETS WATCH ANOTHER SCARY MOVIE"Grant and Ryan cheered. "ok"everyone else said.
"Ugh here we go again"I whined.

We all snuggled up on the couch with all our blankets and pillows. Grayson wrapped his arms around me and put a big cozy blanket over us. I snuggled my head into his chest. He grabbed my hand under the blanket and played with it through out the whole movie.

"Omg omg omg he's gonna kill her"I whined as the movie came to a scary part.
"It okay babe,no one is gonna kill you"Grayson chuckled as he kissed the top of my head.

At all the scary parts I squeezed Grayson's hand and he would give me a kiss on top of my head to reassure me i was okay. Soon enough I fell asleep snuggled up to Grayson. This is perfect. This was all I needed in life.

~A/N~
Sorry for any typos,I tried to type this as fast as I could. But btw GRAYSON AND EMILY ARE SUCH GOALS IN LIFE OMG IMMA CRY okay bye