Chapter 2⃣3⃣

*next morning*
• Emily's POV •
I woke up like normal and got ready for school. After about 20 minutes I was ready. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. I still walk to school everyday with Grayson,Ethan,Alex,and Sam. Every Time I walk with them I get stares from everybody around us. Maybe its because the twins are vine famous or im 1 girl walking with a bunch of boys. I mean there's nothing weird about it. Society is weird. whatever. I grab my bag and walk out the door with Alex and Sam. I close the door and turn around to see Grayson with a flower in his hand. I walk off the porch and he sticks out his hand with the flower in it. "whats this for"I ask while taking the flower. "for being beautiful"Grayson said with a giant cheesy smile. "aww thanks babe,you're s'cute"I say. "I see you've been watching my vines"He says with a smirk. "maybe"I say blushing. We intertwine fingers and walk to school. About 10 minutes later we get to school and we all separate to go to our own lockers. I walk up to my locker and put the flower in their and take out my books. I turn around to head to class and I see Johanna. Right when I was about to walk up to her,Ethan walked up first. I didn't want to interrupt things so I just walked to class by myself.

• Johanna's POV •
I was a little hurt that Ethan and Gabby basically had sex last night but it wasn't like I was his girlfriend. I just thought he liked me. But I was dumb to think a flirt like him would like me. I just had to get over it. I walked up to my locker and grabbed my things. Right when I was gonna close my locker I felt someone hug me from behind. "uhh what the fuck you think you're doing"I say. "don't worry babe,its just me"Ethan said. "don't call me that,im not your babe"I say while I trying to get out of his grip. I finally turn around and was face to face with him. "Look last night was just a game,I don't have any feelings for her"He said while looking me in the eyes. I could feel his breath on me. "what do you mean,Im not hurt"I say trying to look away. "then kiss me"He said while turning my head with his index finger. "Noo why Im done flirtin..."I tried to say but was cut off with Ethan crashing his lips onto mine. "I'm sorry,but I just couldn't resist"Ethan said. I just scoffed. "Bet you say that to all the girls"I say while turning around back to my locker. "only to the ones named Johanna"He said while turning me back around. The bell rang and everyone left to class. I was left alone in the hallway with him. "be mine?"Ethan said while looking me in the eyes. "wha what"I said surprised. "be my girlfriend?"He said. I wanted to say yes but instead I kissed him. He pulled away and laughed and said"so is that a yes"He said. I nodded and we walked together to class. It was perfect.He was mine and I was his.

*after school*
• Ethan's POV •
Everyone came to my house to work on the history project for school. I had Jacob,Madison,and Gabby in my group. We were all in the basement hanging out but I felt like Gabby thought that what happened last night was real. "Um Imma go upstairs to get something,Gabby can you help?"I said trying not to make it too obvious. "Suree"She said with a sweet smile. We walked upstairs and I stopped her in the kitchen. "so uh what do we nee.."She tried to say but I cut her off. "look what happened last night was just a game,nothing more.Im with Johanna now"I said looking her in the eye. "Ethan chill,I never thought it was anything more.We are just friends. Thats all I want. Friendship."She said. "oh okay,so your okay with what happened last night,I dont want you to feel used."I said. "I never did"She said. "oh okay cool"I said as I walked towards the stairs. "you're a really chill person"I said. "back at ya"She said with a wink. Wow shes really cool. Shes could be potential bestfriend.

• Emily's POV •
I wanted to surprise Grayson for being so nice to me so I was going over to his house with food from McDonalds.He loves McDonalds. I bought the food and walked to his house.I finally got there and I knocked on the door. Grayson opened it. "hey babe I bought you McDon...what the fuck is she doing here"I said as I walked in. "Babe it's not what it looks like"He said. "what is this bitch doing here"I yelled. "Well Hello Emily"Savannah said with a huge smirk. "shes in my group for the history project"Grayson said. "what do you mean!NO NO NO!IM NOT LETTING HER BACK INTO OUR LIVES"I screamed. "I can't do anything about it babe"He said. "CANT YOU CHANGE FUCKING GROUPS"I yelled. "nopee"Savannah said with a huge smirk still plastered on her face. "YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP BEFORE YOU GET BEAT AGAIN"I yelled while trying to hold in all my anger. "I can't do anything about it"He said calmly. "HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SO CALM"I yelled. "because I accepted the fact that I can't do anything to change this and I know for sure nothing will happen this time"He said while looking me in the eyes. "Promise?"I ask. "Promise"He said while giving me a kiss. "ugh Imma throw up"Savannah said. "THATS IT"I said. Right before I could tackle her Grayson grabbed me by my waist. "calm down princess"Grayson said while letting me go. "how can I be calm when shes alone here with you for a whole another 2 weeks"I said. "we don't have to be alone"he said. I looked at him as if I was asking him what he meant. "you can stay with us"He said. "okay Sure"I said while sitting down on the couch across from Savannah. Grayson sat down next to me. "well this is gonna be super fun"Savannah said sarcastically.