prologue

Mujhse maloom nahi pehli baar wooo kab acha laga.
Magar uske baad woo kabhi bura nahi laga 💓.

••••••••••••••••

Scene -1

Ye shadi sampan huyi aaj se aap dono pati patni hai, priest told us that now we are husband and wife and still i don't know the name of my husband with whom I bounded in this holy bond. Will he accept me as his wife or leave just like everyone do.

( From today you both are husband and wife )

I touched my forehead where he fill the vermillion and then my neck where my Mangalsutra present ,i am not single anymore I became someone wife.

Scene -2

Look Miss i don't know who are you and i accidentally got married to you and i can't accept you as my wife and even I don't believe in this marriage soo please just forget all this and think like this we never met and nothing happened today and Just forgot all this I hope you understand what I am saying, Abeer said looking towards her.

And he was about to leave the room when Chandni stopped him.

Sun_iye, Chandni called him he stopped and turned towards her.

W_e ju_st got m_arried and it's a tru_th i a_m you're wi_fe Chandni said while shuttering.

I don't believe in this marriage and you're not my wife just forget all this and live life with you're boyfriend and think like that nothing happened today,abeer said looking directly in her eyes.

I don_'t ha_ve a bo_yfriend and i n_ever be in rela_tionship, Chandni said.

I have no interest to know about your personal life and stop this drama of yours i know girls like they just want money, if you want money then tell me how much money you want i will give you and you don't need to this drama and forget all this shit because I will never accept lowlife girl as my wife just look at you're self and then me did you really think I will accept you in my life .I have Girl's around me who are beautiful and classy and you think I will accept you , Abeer said and left the room.

usne Toda bhi too aise ki
Ab judna muskil ki nahi namumkin sa hogya hai 💔.

                                -AN

•••••••••••••••••••

I hope you guys like this new chapter ☺️.
Please don't judge my writing skills it's my first book soo please ignore my mistake and please comment and like this book .

Bye byeeee 👋
Your writer
AN.