chapter 9

Aapse milnaa ek ittefaq tha,
to bicdhna kismat
Jooo nibhane ke dar se chod gaye unse kaisa gila 💔 .

                                          -AN

••••••••••••••••••

I do_n't h_ave a boyfrie_nd and i nev_er be i_n relatio_nship, Chandni said looking towards him.

miss i have no interest in knowing about you soo just think like this we never met and all this never happened we never got married and now you go on your way and i will go my it's simple as that, Abeer said.

Sha_di huyi hum_ari A_gni ko saks_hi Ma_an ker s_aat p_here li_ye,es baa_t ko hu_m ka_ise b_hul sa_kte h , Chandni said while tears were kept falling form her eyes.

Stop saying the same thing over and over again that we are married and you're my wife.
Can't you understand what I saying i don't believe in this shit.
And you're saying you're never been in a relationship. I saw you kissing a boy just now if he was not your boyfriend then who he was Or  you kiss any boy, Abeer said angrily and stood in front of her in anger.

Seeing his anger Chandni moved backward and said,Aa_p ye ky_a k_eh ra_he h ye sa_ch n_ahi h .

Stop this drama of yours, I know girls like you they just want money, if you want money, you can ask. You don't need to do all these dramas. Just say how much money you want and over all this shit because I never accept lowlife girl like as my wife just look at you're self and then me did you really think i will accept you in my life, Abeer said controlling his anger .

th_is is not tr_ue I'm n_ot th_at ki_nd of gi_rl and i do_n't w_ant you_r mon_ey, Chandni said while crying and looked sacred because of his anger.

Then it's okay if you don't want money, then let's end the matter here and i can't accept this marriage miss i hope it's clear now so now I can go, and Abeer opened the door of room and left.

Chandni was left alone in the room with her broken self she sat on the ground and started crying thinking what happened to her and what will she do next .how did she return her  home.What will she say to her grandmother and make her understand all this.

(But she didn't know that Still she have face a lot of problems in her life)

Abeer pov-

I left the room and walked out of that function hall I knew my security team would be here by now. When I came out i saw my security team was there waiting for me As soon as they saw me they surrounded me .

Sir aap thik tooo h, neeraj asked me  Neeraj is my personal bodyguard who is always with me since 5 years .

Yes i'm fine Let's go from here, I started walking towards my car and they started follow me.i sat back of the car And Neeraj sat on the driver's seat and started driving the car and all others cars started following us.

Did you told anything about all this to the family members, I asked Neeraj.

No sir ,I knew the got sacred if they knew all this that's why I didn't tell anyone about this ,neeraj said .

You did well that you did not tell anything to the family members if they know about this they get worried for no reason, I said to neeraj and closed my eyes and put my head on the seat to relax my self but i open my eyes what neeraj asked me next.

Sir but you didn't tell what happened there and why did you wear such clothes?
You never wear such clothes,neeraj neeraj asked me.

When Neeraj asked this, I looked at my clothes and saw that I was still wearing the same clothes and then looked at my fingers which were covered with red colour.
At first I thought why this red color is applied on my hands then I remembered that It must have happened when I was filling her hairline with vermillion.
and started thinking whatever happened today and about that girl with whom i got married today.
What the fuck What am I thinking i didn't consider that marriage real we accidentally got married. And that girl pretending that she doesn't have boyfriend even though she has a boyfriend, if I had not seen her with that boy, I would have thought she was telling me the truth, she is just gold digger who want money and why am i thinking about her i don't care about her she is no one to me.

Sir ,what happened where you're lost, neeraj asked me and i went out of my thoughts.

Nothing happened just those people were following me and this is not a new that someone wants me dead .
Now let's go straight home and if I don't reach home soon, then definitely the family members will get suspicious.
I said and we started going towards my private jet so we can go home soon.

I closed my eyes again, relaxed my self and wished i never got to see her  face again and we left for Mumbai.

(Destiny laughed fate smirked)

Koi kitni bhi kosish ker le,
hota wahi h jo kismat mein likha hota h❤️.

•••••••••••••••••••

Bye byeee 👋
Your writer
-AN