chapter 8

Jab humari kismat mein bichdna hi tha,
Too ye mulakat kyuuu ?
Aur Ager humara milna sirf ek ittefaq tha
Too ye bechani kyuuu ?

                                                     -AN
•••••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

I was going inside the function when I bumped into someone. I didn't look at the person and went inside. when I was looking for a place to hide, I saw that boy who forced herself on me come inside the function hall and looking for me. I went to a room and saw that the room was empty so i Just locked the door of room. After a sometime i heard a knock on the door and i got scared and thought those people are here but when I heard voices of some ladies. i open the door of room and saw there was a some ladies standing at the door of the room when the door of room opened those ladies came inside.and one lady came to towards me and said .

Beta muhurat ka samay ho gaya hai aur tum abhi tak tayar bhi nahi huyi , Said that lady.

Bhar pandit ji bula rahe h ,said other one lady.

I was about to ask for what, then a woman came and said, you are so beautiful as you are just cover your face with this dupatta and then that lady covered my face with red dupatta.

And they take me out of the room with them i was about say something but when I saw those boy's coming towards me so I did not say anything and i went with them.Where I saw many people are present and all the people were wearing beautiful dresses like there getting married today I thought.
While I was thinking this, they  started taking me towards the mandap where I saw pandit ji reciting mantra and there's one boy sitting And doing what Pandit ji is saying
I could not understand anything what's happening around me, I was thinking all this when then they making me sit next to that boy and  they left the place then I came to know what's happening around me.

They are getting me married to someone whom I've never met and don't even know his name leave aside his the name,i haven't even seen his face.
I was thinking all this and about to say something to stop all this when pandit ji said.

Var vadhu phero ke liye kadhe ho jaye and the boy who was sitting next to me stand after some time. But i didn't get up for pehras then a lady come towards me and said in my ear .

Beta pandit ji phero ke liye kadhe hone ke liye keh rahe h and make me stand for pehras.

Mujhe ye sab rokna hi hoga, i thought and i was was about to stop all this when I saw that those boys were coming towards mandap then i got scared and got up for pehras .

Pandit ji started reciting mantras And that boy who is standing beside me started walking around the holy fire and i started to follow him and We took seven rounds of the Holy Fire  and completed our seven vows.

After that Pandit ji asked us to sit and he said .

Var vadhu ki Maang mai sindur bhare, then an old lady come and gave a box of vermillion to the whole is sitting next to me and for a while that boy was just looking at that box And i was seeing all this through the veil and was thinking to how stop all this when I saw that the boy who had forced herself on me, was standing infront of me and he is still searching for me. He could not see me because his back was towards me and i got sacred and I could not understand what should I do now to stop this marriage and how to save myself I was thinking all this when a lady removed the veil from my face and the boy who was sitting next to me filled vermilion in my forehead I closed my eyes,and tears started flowing from my eyes and after that he tied mangalsutra around my neck and when he was tying mangalsutra around my neck his hand accidentally touched my neck, i got stiff in his touched and it give me a strange feeling i was thinking all this when pandit ji said.

Ye Vivah sampann hua aur aaj se aap dono pati patni hai aur saat Janam ke liye es pavitra Bandhan mein bandh chuke h.he told us that we are now husband and wife and i can't believe that I got married to a someone who i don't even know and never met before Will he accept me as his wife And what will I tell my dadi that I got married whom I have never met, and I can't even see his face leave it all, I don't even know my husband name. I can't understand anything just tears were coming out of my eyes. And what kind person would he be.i was just thinking about all this.

When those ladies come towards me and started taking me somewhere and they told the person i got married to follow us they took both of us to the room and you both rest when they were about to leave when the who is my husband now ask them for phone to call someone.one lady gave him a her phone and he took the phone walked away to call someone.

when he walked little away from us   a woman said, today is your wedding night so don't be shy with your husband and enjoy your wedding night that lady told me and everyone started laughing. i began to think  what is going to happen and what did I say to him that by mistake I sat in the mandap instead of his future wife and Will he believe that what I am saying is true and will he accept this marriage and me as his wife.

Dadi always used to say that we get married to the one who is written in our destiny and whatever happens its written in our destiny.

i was thinking all this when he came back after talking on the phone and returned the phone to that lady and after that they left leaving us alone in the room. now i am alone with a him who is now my husband the person whom i got married today And I kept looking at my feet, I could not understand what to do I just wanted to be with my grandmother and tell her everything.now i was thinking what going to be next and thinking of all this tears welled up in my eyes.

he removed the sehra( the thing that covering his face) from his face and cleared his throat to get my attention and he got my attention i looked towards him and my eyes met with his eyes brown eyes And for some time we both kept looking into each other's eyes and after some time he broke the eye contact and said.

Look Miss i don't know who are you and i accidentally got married to you and i can't accept you as my wife and even u don't believe in this marriage so please Just forgot all this and think like this that we never met and nothing happen today and Just forgot all this i hope you understand what I am saying.

And and was about to leave the room when I stopped him.

we ju_st got mar_ried and th_at's th_e tr_uth i am you're w_ife . I said while shuttering i don't how when I got so much courage that i can say something to someone.

and he turned towards me and looked into my eyes and said i don't believe in this marriage and you're not my wife. forget all this and live life with your boyfriend and think that all this had not happened at all he said.

I do_n't ha_ve a boyf_riend and i nev_er be in rel_ationship, i said looking towards him.

Uska milna ittefaq tha aur bichdna naseeb 🍁.

    •••••••••••••••••••••

Bye byeee 👋
You're writer
AN