chapter 15

I don't want to feel
the feeling i am feeling .

•••••••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

When I reached home, i went in and settled myself on the sofa and closed my eyes i was very tired today because there was a lot of work in the office i was resting my head on the sofa when Aditya came and sat beside me.

Bhai you are not ready we are getting late for the wedding look even i am ready and looking more handsome than you today girls will only going to drool over me, aditya said showing his biggest smile.

Adi it's not got happen because i am more handsome than you, and today you're looking just fine, i said to tease him while eyeing at him head to toe and then laughed looking his sad face.

Bhai aap jhut hi bole dete ki mein handsome lag raha hu now i won't talk to you ,aditya said with fake anger while pouting.

sorry sorry my dear little brother i was just joking. You're looking really handsome aur ab too apne Bhai se nahi baat karega ,i Said and hugged him.

I was also joking brother, you are my only brother, how can I not talk to you,
Aditya said and hugged me back then Ahana and Aditi also came towards us .

You guys have forgot us you both hugging each other without your dear sisters , Aditi said and Ahana nodded while coming towards us .

I gestured both of them to come towards me and all four of us did a group hug.

Brother, how long you will go to other people's wedding now you're getting old please get married , aditya said and all three laughed .

I didn't said anything to Aditya hearing the name of marriage, i started thinking of what happened two years ago how i accidentally got married to her, FUCK what is happening to me, after 2 years, why suddenly I am thinking about her, first that dream now again, i have to stop remembering all that because it's not right for me .

I was thinking all this when maa came ready for wedding .

Abeer, you are not ready yet, we are getting late go and get ready, ma said and give me glass of water and I took the glass of water from her and after drinking water i stand up and went to my room for getting ready.

(Abeer outfit)

After getting ready i checked everything in bag which I'm taking with me to the London and i came downstairs with my bag and saw that my whole family was ready to go to the wedding.