chapter 47

"dheeraj Dhar teri aayi re aayi sajni
Aaye bina teri reh nahi payi
Sajni"

•••••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov

You're my husband..budhu.........., i said while cupping his cheeks and silently starred in his eyes.

It's dream?........., he said and touched my palm which was on his cheeks with one of his hands.

On hearing this I smiled slightly and shooked my head in no.

No... it's not.........., i said and caressed his cheeks with tip of fingers.

Before I could react, he hugged me tightly and hid his face in my neck.

Whether it's a dream or reality, let me remain like this for a while............., he uttered in slow voice near my neck.

I hummed in response and slowly moved my hand around his shoulder and hair while i felt him hugging me more tightly.

I bit my lips in nervousness and after a second started running my hands in his hair but at that very moment i realized that he was crying.

Aap ro rahe h ?.........., I asked and tried to look at his face.

A man cries only for his favorite woman .........., He said while removing his face from my neck and i saw his face was covered with tears.

you know yon't look good while crying......and also this crying department is mine.........., I said and wiped his face with end of my saree pallu while he slightly smiled after hearing this.

All the time i could feel his heated gaze on me but when couldn't able to bear that i immediately lowered my eyelashes.

Red........, he called me after few seconds of silence while i just hummed in response without looking into his eye's.

But after hearing what he said, I immediately looked at him and my heart started beating loudly.

I love you too..........., he said with smile on his face.

I didn't ....i didn't..confessed....i mean i didn't said anythi..........., I was saying this at that very moment he pulled me into his lap while my words got stuck in my mouth because of this act of his.

I didn't understand how to react i just felt my body was frozen and i became silent.

You don't remember but you did..........., he said in teasing voice.

I ..didn't........, i uttered in whisper while looking at his shirt button.

You did biwi........, He said and placed one of his fingers on my chin and lifted it up.

When?..........., i asked looking at him " who's looking at me like he have got everything in the world"

Night of Diwali........, he said while tugging the hair strands which were falling on my face, behind my ears.