chapter 31

"Tujhe kya khabar teri yaadon ne mujhe kis qadar sataya hai"

••••••••••••••••

Author -

I can't stay here.........i have to go from here, Chandni thought and immediately gets down from the bed.

She opened her wardrobe and put her belongings which she brought here with her in the bag.

She goes to the night stand near the bed and takes out her diary and pen from the drawer and then sit on the bed.

She with heavy heart opens her diary and turn a few pages of that diary and found that page which she was searching for she traced her finger on that page and a tear started falling from her eyes.

She reads that page which she wrote for him for her Mr ajnabi for the first time after 2 months of marriage

"Kuch es tarah mile hum us shaqas se,
Ki es bezaar dil ko us pe aitbaar hogya,
Wo shaqas ajanbi tha ........
Par shayad humhe us ajanbi se pyar hogya".

-chandni♡
(AN)

I thi_nk.......i thi_nk this word is not needed now....., chandni said while wiping her tears from her back of her hands and cut the word 'shayad' with a pen.

Then she open the last page of her diary and write something on it while few tears drops fall on that paper when she was writing after writing she torn that page from the diary.

She folds that paper for once and keeps it on the night stand and then she takes her two three red bangles from her vanity and puts them on that paper.

She takes her diary and keeps it in her bag and she looked at the room with teary eyes in which she spend her five months.

Chandni takes her bag and leaves the room, she knows that she cannot go out of the house through the front without making any noise she goes out of the villa through the back door and went into the garden.

There were two ways to go out of the villa, she knew that the front door was more secure and anyone can see her.

She goes through the garden towards the back gate and saw security was present there.

Mein kya karu ab?........,chandni thought but remembered how adi ahana Aditi and she went out from the villa without informing anyone through a route which was only three of them know.

And within no time the Chandni went out by that way and see that villa once.

how will i live without everyone ......now again i have to get used to being alone ?.............,chandni thought while looking at villa and touching the walls with her hand.

Chandni closed her eyes and tear slipped from her eyes which she wiped she opened her eyes and with slow steps she started walking away from that place, from everyone.......and from him.

Abeer's pov-

I just looked at the direction where she went while running my hands in my hair in frustration.

Should i just go after her? ..........., I thought and rubbed my plams on my face while standing in my room.

For a while i thought that i should go after her and talk to her clear everything our every misunderstanding.