chapter 5

kuch to badla hai,
ye waqt yaa ye hawaye,
Ye dil kehta h kuch hone ko h ,
Kya kisi nayi kahani ki aagaz hone ko hai 🍁.

-AN

••••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov -

I was sleeping when the alarm started ringing. And my sleep is disturbed, And when I opened my eyes I saw that it was 7 o'clock and I had to reach college at 9 o'clock soo I guess I can't sleep anymore I have to get up now sometimes I wish we could just sleep and eat and don't have do anything else And the more I like to sleep, the more Dadi has problems with my sleeping and i Don't why elder's have problem with it, I thought then i got up and made my bed.

After that I chose the dress that my dadi had brought me yesterday after selecting the dress for college, and then I went to the washroom for bath then i showered And wrapped the towel in my hair and came out of the bathroom after you putting on my clothes.then i saw myself in mirror And it's look beautiful on me. then I thought I should say thank you for this dress too dadi for this beautiful dress when i will go downstairs.Every year Dadi brings new clothes for my coming birthday as gift and i like all the dresses which dadi brought for me on my birthday.

(Chandni dress)

(Chandni dress)

After that I unwrap my hair form the towel and the started to dry my silky long black hair which i like very much And I don't even want to cut my hair and dadi loves my long hair.And when my hair is dry. then i braid my hair and some baby hairs was coming out of the braid which I love because i think i look cute in it after that I wear my bangles and my earings and the anklet that dadi gift me on my coming birthday and don't like to wear makeup so I just put some moisturizer on my face and lip gloss on my lips and put kajal in my eyes. then i put on my flat slippers. my height is only 5'4 but i don't like to wear heels i prefer this flat Sleepers.and now i'm ready after that i took the bag in which i packed my dress and other things now i'm ready and I took my phone and left too meet dadu.

Dadi see I am ready and tell me how I am looking. I went downstairs and asked dadi.

My Chanda is looking very beautiful bhagwan buri nazar se bachaye,said
Dadi and applying the kajal behind my ear and kissed my forehead while hugging .

Dadi I am not looking that beautiful , i said.

ok let's have breakfast now you must be getting late said dadi. Then we have our breakfast.

Dadi, I am going now, otherwise it will be late and you will take care of yourself and take the medicine on time,I said while touching her feet for blessing.