Author

Hello,
It's your writer AN.

i need to talk to you all first tell me that are you guy's have felt and found the chapters short whenever i post them?

I know i always update chapters late but please your guy's also noticed that the chapters are always long and there's in no voting targets.

I know, you guys think I post chapters late because I want votes.

But if I wanted to vote, then there are voting targets here and the longer chapters which have 6000 words are divided into three parts and each chapter content 2000 word's and this way I would get a lot of votes and even I can't asked you guy's to follow me.

And the chapters I had posted yesterday, I had clearly mentioned that I maybe i will post the chapters by evening.

But you all said that the author cheated us you people will not believe that but I did not sleep for two nights while writing these two chapters that's how I uploaded these two chapters at night.

These two chapters posted together  because I clearly knew what to write, but let me told you all, I did not know much about upcoming chapters and what to write in them.

And that's why I didn't tell you when I would upload it because I couldn't figure it out myself and even if I told you it would probably be this day and then I wouldn't be able to do it and you all would get angry again like yesterday night.

My writing this story is just an accident Like everyone else, I just wanted to run away from reality, the things that were disturbing me at that time and to pass time.

I just like reading shayari and sometimes writing them in my phone notes and i had no interest in writing the story and to become writer.

When I wrote this story, believe me, I thought of deleting it after a few days and this book was never promoted, neither on Instagram nor on wattpad by me.

It was also an accident that this book was liked by so many people for which i am very thankful.

And I also have to say that I don't get any money or awards from writing this story, I am just happy to see your people's comments.

But now if your comments start hurting me, then there is no point in me writing this story.

I don't know how many elder and younger readers are read this story  but please understand that and always keep this in your mind that our destruction begins when we lose control over our words. 

Okay leave all this aside, let me ask you all.

What was the first novel that you all read for the first time?

And i will try to update early and I hope you all understand what I am written above.

And thank you so much for liking, voting and reading this book it's completed 1 million reader's.

Thank you thank you so much for this ❤️.

Bye byeee❤️
Your writer
AN