chapter 44

" Un Dilo ko sukoon de aye rab jinka haal tere siwa koi nahi jaanta"

•••••••••••••••

Author

Ever since I met you my life has turned upside down.......... everything messed up in my life ..... everything......bas dur raha karein mujhse aap.............., chandni said looking at abeer with teary eyes who was just standing there silently and looking at her.

She picks her dupatta and diary from the floor and went inside the room from the balcony door and immediately closed the door from inside.

Chandni slided against the door and  put the diary dupatta on the floor then brought her knees close to her chest.

He ...kisse_d me............, chandni murmured and touches her swollen lips with her trembling hands.

I didn't...even stopped him............as usual i lost myself to him.......,

She said in frustration and put her hands around her knees and buried her face in her knees.

While abeer remains stands quietly there for some time where he was before as he didn't how to react whatever happened a while ago.

He looked at the closed door from where she went inside with tears in her eyes because of him.

I ....hurted her.... aga_in..........., Abeer murmured and felt a strange pain in his chest, thinking about what chandni had said few minutes ago and remembering her crying face.

How can I just kissed her without her permission?............., he said and rubs his both hands on his face in frustration.

I need to talk to her ............, he muttered and taking a long steps he went towards the balcony door and knocked.

Red........open the door........i know shouldn't have done that..... please open the door....... please....., he said requesting and knocked on the door several times.

Please at least answer my words ..............., he said when he heard no response from the other side.

Jaayein ....yaha_an se.................., chandni said in a broken voice and on hearing her broken voice Abeer felt silent for second and gulped.

(Please go from here)

Look .....i am sorry .......i know shouldn't have kissed you without your permission..........but please ....... open the door..............., he again requested her in pleading voice and knocking on the door.

Mujhe.... nahi karni ..aapse baat...... jaaye_in yahan se............, chandni said.

( I don't want to talk to you.....
go from here)

I am not going anywhere..........I am waiting for you...... here .................,abeer says, sits on the floor next to the balcony door and rests his back on the wall.

Chandni who had ignored Abeer's words and hid her face again in her knees, and in mean time she didn't when while crying she fall asleep sitting on the floor like this.