chapter 42

"Kisi se dil lag jaane ko mohabbat nahi kehte,
Jin ke baghair dil na lage usse mohabbat kehte h"

••••••••••••••

Author

Kahan Jaa Rahi h mujhe jagane ke baad?..........., Abeer said and immediately sat on the bed and grabbed her dupatta to stop her.

I didn't wake you up............, chandni said looking at him who was currently holding her dupatta and tried to remove her dupatta out of his grip.

"But the jiggling sound of your ankelts and bangles did".........., Abeer said pointing towards her bangles then ankelts with his eyes.

While again he pulled her end of dupatta towards himself due to which Chandni took a step forward him as her dupatta was still pinned with her kurti.

You should sleep in your room .....it's not right for you to be here........and what if anyone saw you here........, Chandni said standing there near the bed without looking at him who was not even taking the name of leaving her dupatta.

Maa dad share the room .....,choti maa and chote paa share the room ......,dadi and dadu share the room.... all married people in our house share a room.....then how is it not right if you and i sharing are a room?.............we are also married........we are husband wife...., abeer said looking at her and again pulled her dupatta due to which she took one more step forward towards bed and stood right next to him who's still sitting on the bed.

This is wrong in many ways..... our marriage was forced and accidental .........., chandni said looking at him for a second then started looking other side.

But the fact is we are married  ......., Abeer said tugging her dupatta to gain her attention who's ignoring him and looking other side.

On Diwali night you yourself said that .........that i should think about whet_her i.......... I want to stay in this relationship or not .......and when I have decided that .......... that i don't want to be bou_nd in this marr_iage ........... you're not ready to accept my decision .........., Chandni said without looking at him and with a great difficulty as it was becoming very difficult for her to say those words which she doesn't mean and clutched her side of red kurti in her fist tightly.

As long as you wear that mangalsutra around your neck........i will consider myself yours....... Your Husband........., Abeer said and pointing towards her neck where her mangalsutra was kept hidden like always with her dupatta.

You don't need to consider ........ like you do before ............, Chandni said with little hurt voice.

at the same time she felt that his grip on her dupatta had become loose, she immediately took out her dupatta from his grip and from there she immediately starts going towards the wardrobe to take out her night dress.

Abeer gulps listening her and starts regretting remembering all the times he didn't accept her.

he keep watching silently her who's after taking out her night dress from the wardrobe currently heading towards the bathroom.