chapter 43

"Koi bebas,koi Betaab, koi chup, koi hairan,
Aye Ishq!
Tere tamashe Bahut h"

•••••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

Don't cry ........ don't cry........i will hide somewhere .............., i said while wiping her tears away from her cheeks.

I got a cry baby!!!

I thought looking at her crying face and then caressed her feathery soft cheeks with my finger and feeling my touch on her cheeks she closes her eyes and leans into my touch.

I didn't understand what happened to me when i saw her leaned into my touch and her closed eyes i just bend towards her face and kissed her both cheeks and at the same time i felt her clutching my shirt collar tightly in her fist.

Mr ....Rathore.........Pl_ease........ jaay_ein.........., she said in meek while opening her eyes and bit her lower lips in her nervousness.

I noticed her cheeks were completely red at this time and even her ears and quivering lips and blushing eyelashes and her clutch on my shirt collar doesn't loosen.

My wife is affected by my mere touch .......

I thought and smiled looking at her who's has hidden her face a little in my chest and noticing her fast breathing i started stroking her hair to make her calm down.

"Aap khud se dur jaane ko keh rahi h par jaane nahi de rahi " ............., i while still stroking her hair and few seconds later i felt her clutch loosing on my shirt collar.

(You are asking me to leave but you are not letting me go away from you).

She looks at me with her beautiful and attractive eyes, i couldn't hold myself and brought my hand closer to her face and tugs those hair strands behind her ear which was covering her face.

Nahi .... ro_k rahi........and... will neve_r in future.........., she said and removed her clutch from my shirt collar then makes a little distance between us.

Aapki aankhein aapke lafzon ka sath nahi de rahi.........., i said and hearing this she immediately lowered her eyelashes and looked other side.

( Your eyes are not supporting your words that you are saying)

I know you will ....tab tak mei intezar karne ko taiyar hu .................,i said smiling and touched the tip of her nose which was still red because of blushing.

If i nev_er stop you will........will you wa_it for me ......your who_le life ?..........., she asked in her breath while looking at her fingers which were placed on her lap and i know i can't able to listen if i wasn't sitting next to her.

I will............., i said hearing her words and listening this she looked at me for second then immediately looked at other side to avoide a eye contact with me.

Kehne .....ki baa_tein hai..........., she said and at very moment i hooked my one finger on with her mangalsutra and pulled it towards myself because of which her face came very close to mine.

( just things to say )

She gasped and her eyes widened with shock because of my this act and immediately put her hand on mine hand which was hooked with her mangalsutra.