chapter 20

Mein bekhabar tha ki Mera intezaar ghar mein raha
Ye haadsa tha ki mein Umar bhar Safar mein raha 🍁.

••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

I fell on my knees and watched him leaving with tears in my eyes.

Aa_p mu_jhe ga_lt sam_jh rah_e h, i whispered and started crying by burying my face in my knees .
I don't know how long i was sat like that and cried and when i heard someone footsteps and felt like someone coming here,i quickly wiped my tears off my face.

I do not want any member of the house to see me like this and ask me any question because at this time i know I'm not in a position to answer any questions and also will not able lie if someone ask me why i am in this condition i know these tears of mine going to betray me today.

I quickly stood up and made my way to my room through the back door  and after reaching my room, i quickly locked my room's door and slided against the door and hidded my face in my knees.

He think I'm after his for money but
I don't even know who he is, what his name he think i forgot what happened that night or i should  forget what happened that day but how can I forget the night my destiny was linked with him and how we were bound in a sacred bond that night, mein kaise bhul jauoo ki kya rishta h humare bich, i held my mangalsutra in my hand and cried .

Author -

Chandni whispered these lines .....

kaise bhul jauoo tumhe
Tum wo Khwab ho
Jo meri haqqeet se Jada khubsurat h

                            (AN)

Chandni pov-

You know naa Mata Rani i just wanted to know that whose name do i wear this mangalsutra, i don't want anything from him.

In the last 2 years, unknowingly i missed him i don't know why but i missed him the person whom i had met only once but he think so wrong of me It's not his fault what can person do if someone is forcely bind with you without your permission anyway, it was my decision to perform this marriage alone then i shouldn't expect anything from him  ,I was thinking when i heard my phone ringing i got up slowly and went to the bed where I had kept my phone.

I saw that Ahana was calling i know if I don't answer the phone she will come here looking for me taking a deep breath and after controlling myself i picked up the phone.

Where are you Chandni everyone is waiting for you for dinner, she said in one breath while talking to her i went towards mirror and saw my face my eyes were swollen from crying and if I go like this, everyone will know for sure that i cried and what if he was here, he will think i'm following him he already warned me to not come in front of him and his family .

And all the guests may not have gone yet, that means probably his family and he will also present there and it's not right for me to go there when i didn't say anything for a minute Ahana again called my name on the call.

Chandni say something, Ahana said.

what can i say now i can't go there and i had no choice so i lied.

Woo Ahana, i was having a slight headache, so i came to my room, i said controlling myself .

Wait i am coming, is it hurting too much ? even you're voice sounds different , She asked .