chapter 29

Jamana apne hisab se kahega,
Tum apne hisab se samjhana.

••••••••••••••

Author -

Abeer was sitting in his office reading a file when his attention suddenly went to Chandni.

He just put the file on the table, rested his head on chair and closed his eyes it's going to be fourth day since abeer trying to avoid her.

Abeer was thinking about her when he heard the knock on door he just corrected his posture and sat comfortably on the chair then allowed and saw his secretary.

Sir Mr Rajiv is here...., abeer secretary vikrant said .

send him ,abeer said and his secretary nodded then immediately left from there.

I wish you weren't like her......
Abeer murmured and picked the glass of water from the table and drank it in one go then placed it back on table and loosened his tie and after a few minutes he came.

Hello sir , Rajiv said and Abeer just nodded and gesture him to sit on the chair that is placed in front of him.

Sir, all the information which you asked for is in this file ,he said and forwarded that file towards Abeer.

Abeer takes that file from him and started reading that file.

Is this paper's are correct ......is this her sign.....i mean are you sure......,abeer said fumbling with his words for the first time in his life.

Are you sure this information are correct?.........abeer asked in cold tone when he realised he was fumbling with his words for the first time.

Yes sir this paper's are correct .........Huge amount was deposited in her account, which had withdraw from her account.... and it's her sign......., Rajiv said .

You can go now, abeer said in cold tone and Rajiv left his office.

Abeer started taking long breaths in anger he stands up from the chair and in a fit of rage, he threw everything that was placed on the table in front of him.

His eyes were red with anger while he was breathing heavily, his hair was disheveled State ,in anger abeer almost destroyed all the things that were in his office.

Abeer took out his phone from his pant pocket and called his secretary and threw his phone but it fell on the sofa.

And after a few seconds abeer's secretary comes to the office and gets shocked to see the condition of the office .

He looks at his boss and then the office he confirms that his boss is in  angry state.

Sir.......,vikrant called him in bit fear.

Make divorce papers...ready, Abeer said sitting on the couch, seeing Abeer's anger neeraj does not say anything then for a few seconds later he utters.

sir.... nam_e...., vikrant asked in fear while looking at Abeer who's just trying to control his anger.

Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma......., Abeer said in cold tone but vikrant thought he has heard the name wrong and asks again to confirm.

Sir.....i was ask_ing whose nam_e will be on the divorce pa_pers .........., vikrant said slowly while looking at Abeer who's just looked at him in anger listening this.