chapter 2

Just be honest with me,
Or stay away from me,
As it's not that difficult.

•<<<<<<--------------->>>>>>•

Location -Mumbai
Place -Rathore vila

( Here our most handsome bachelor Abeer Singh Rathore who is doing his morning workout and drenched in sweat and looking hot as hell as always in his simple Gym track suit ◉⁠‿⁠◉)

As soon as Aditya entered the gym room, he asked his elder brother

Bhai how much you're going too do workout, mom is calling you for breakfast and every one is waiting for you on dining hall. Brother, you are already so fit and the most handsome bachelor of the town, and girls are crazy about you ,then why do you need to do so much workout?
Aditya asked his elder brother.

Kiddo, I do this to stay healthy and fit that i don't get sick not for girls And if the girls are watching me,Not only for my handsomness but also for my money ,because i am the billionaire and the ceo of the soul ( Abeer company name ) so it is not my fault they like rich people .

Broo let's talk about it later first let's have breakfast I am hungry and everyone is waiting for you on dining table And don't you want to go to office today?
Aditya asked his brother and rub his tummy So that he can show his brother that he is hungry.

You go to the dining table, I will come down in 10 min after fresh up , Abeer told his 15 years little brother who is making faces because he is hungry .

Okay Bhai Then I am going downstairs, you come after getting fresh ,Aditya told his and he left to
fill his hungry stomach.

Abeer pov-

Soo let me first introduced my self i am the Abeer Singh Rathore and the only ceo of the soul at the age of 21 i started this company with my hard work. after 2 years of hard work now my company is Asia biggest company. and the age of 23 i become the most popular business man and billinore.i also have many hotels and Malls that i own now.dad started this hotel business when I was only 10 year's old We were very poor in the beginning because of that my mother left me and father for that rich bastard. when I was only four years old boy and for that i hate my mother and never forgive her for after that my father my married to ma who love me like her son i alsooo love her very much.

Leave all this, I have forgotten to introduce my family, you know that I do live in a joint family.
10 people live in my house dadu ,dadi ,dad, ma ,chote pa ,choti ma , and two sisters and my kiddoo Aditya. And this three kids of House are jaan of the House and love them the most. They are happiness of the family.

After wearing my office suit And after wearing my watch, I saw myself in the mirror and after looking my self i am all ready for day and went to the dining table to have breakfast where my family is waiting for me on dining table.

( Abeer outfit)

When I came down from the stairs, I saw that maa and choti maa serving the breakfast to everyone And my three brothers and sisters are fighting with each other on dinning table for breakfast.and dadu and dadi are joining everyone on dining table for breakfast where everyone present except me.
After seeing me everyone started smiling and maa called to have breakfast.

Come on Abeer, today all the breakfast of your choice has been prepared,maa told me .
I sat down on the chair of the dining table and asked ,maa in what happiness .

so that you can bring me a beautiful daughter-in-law ,Abeer mother mumbled in low voice so that abeer didn't hear her.

What maa, i asked maa but see told me nothing.

Soo i Started eating my breakfast So that I can leave for office early.and i can see that every looking me but ignored that i known the reason why they are looking. Yes they want me too get married they think it's perfect age for marriage but i don't want to be married but i just want to focus on my business and spend time with my family . Girls drools over me and they are behind me for my money and fame which I can give them and i know all girls are gold diggers like my real mother.

•••••••••••••••

Hello beautiful people's 👋 sorry for short update .
And happy new year everyone.
Aaj kee liye bas itnaa , see you guys in next chapter ☺️😂.
Please like comments and share this book .its my first book soo please urgest and please love this book.
Once again happy new year reader's.

Bye byeee 👋
Your  writer
-AN🍁