chapter 24

"Paaya toh tujhe boond sa bhi nahi,
Aur khone ka dar samundar sa hai."

••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

After changing in night dress black losse sleeves kurti and plazo with black dupatta i started making my notes and don't know when it was midnight .

i checked my phone saw it's 12:36 am at night and still i making my notes but the work is so much that they are not taking the name of ending.

This day's online classes have become very hectic, teachers are taking more classes beacuse last second semester exam is going to be after Diwali.

I was making my notes for exam and again i felt little pain' in abdomen my period came a few hours ago due to which i am feeling weak and pain.

I kept my books and notes on side with my black dupatta then lay on the bed and closed my eyes in pain, i put my hands in my stomach and started caressing it slowly i tried to sleep after switching my lights off but like always my attention went towards him and started thinking about him and what happened after that.

Flashback -

i went straight to my room when he left his own room and closed the door of my room and cried.

After a while i heard knock sound on my door and immediately wiped my tears off my face and looked at the door to see who's there and then i saw aunty enter to my room with breakfast tray.

Chandni you didn't come for breakfast so i thought kyu na hum sath mein breakfast kare? ,aunty said smiling and put the breakfast tray on the table that was in front of my bed and she stood there.

I don't feel like eating anything aunty, i said without meeting her gaze and immediately get up from bed seeing her standing there.

Aise kaise man nahi h and you don't need to stand sit on the bed and let me arrange our breakfast, aunty said and made me sit on the bed and brought breakfast in front of me and sit beside me.

don't love me that much aunty or it will be very difficult to leave .

Aunty, i really don't feel like eating ,i said and tried to convince her but like her son she also glared at me.

Shhh now eat,she said and brought a bite of food in front of me.

And I knew I couldn't dissuade her and also she wouldn't listen to me so having no option and took that bite in my mouth and started eating.

And after that both of us started eating in between the aunt was talking to me.

After having my breakfast, we went to the bathroom to wash our hands.

Chandni , aunty called me when we came out of the bathroom and sit on the bed.

Now I know where this thing will go, aunty will definitely talk about last night incident.

Jii ,i said and sit on the side of bed beside her.

Did Abeer said anything to you yesterday? If he said something ,to mein tumse maafi maangti hu , Aunty said looking towards me and i remembered what happened yesterday night.