chapter 27

Mujhe kehna nahi aata...
Ab tum samjhna Sikh jauooo.....

•••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

Yes I'm not feeling well, my brain is not working properly, I am thinking something else and doing opposite of it, i murmured to myself while focusing on driving.

Jiiii ?, She said i looked at her who's looking at me in confusion.

you will know why are we going there wait a while, i said and after that i lean towards her a bit so that i can get the tissue out of dashboard storage box.

As i took out the tissue box my gun fell down from there near her feet and she bent to pick it up .

Gun, she picked it in her hand and murmured looked at me in fear.

Hmm , i just hummed and forwarded my my hand to take that from her.

w_hy do yo_u hav_e a g_un? , She asked looking at him.

to kill someone , i said casually like really why would I keep gun with me obviously to protect myself.

Aap mu_jhe it_na na_pasand ka_rte h ?,She said and i looked at her whose eyes are now shedding tears.

WHAT? ,  I looked her at confusion and from where did this topic come from here.

Now why are crying? , I asked her but she was in a different mood.

Yo_u are taki_ng me wi_th you withou_t telli_ng anyo_ne so that no one kno_ws anyth_ing abo_ut that.......... You also sai_d to someo_ne not to follo_w us, she said while hiccuping and more tears started flowing from her eyes.

first tell me clearly what you want to say and stop crying , i said and tried to figure out what's she saying.

I'm only 20 year's old..., she said while while wiping her years with back of her hands.

Soo ?, I said in frustration now' she making me irritate with her off topic words.

Oooo i am also 25 years old but after a month I will turn 26... ,I said irratingly.

You wa_nt to ki_ll me ?............ Esli_ye na muj_he apn_e sath le ja_a ra_he h aap?, She asked me while wiping her tears with back of her hands.

What are you saying ...dimag thik h tumhara?, I said in horror is she mad what does she thinking.

That's w_hy you're taki_ng me with you witho_ut telling anyo_ne......... yo....you wa_nt to kill me ......hai naaa? ,she said hiccuping and again started crying.

O God.......this girl, i facepalmed and parked the car on side.

Seeing that this matter is getting serious now and she is not even taking the name to stop her crying session.

Atleast you would have let me meet everyone once at last time......, She said with teary eyes.

Shut up....shut up ......Are you out of your mind does you even know what are you saying?, I said in anger and saw more tears fell from her eyes

Why would I kill you?, i said calmly seeing her tears.

Okk ...... stop crying first and tell me why you feel that way , i asked her calmly and wiped her tears from her face with my thumb and saw her shivering a bit.