chapter 50

"Apne daayre se mei toh chutney lagi hoon
Tere baajuon mei aake tutne lagi hoon "

•••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov

Bahut bure h aap....... what will aunty think?.........., I said when he disconnected the phone near his chest.

your aunty is not thinking anything.......aur mein bura hu?.........., He said while changing the position of both of us and made me lie down on the bed and again hovered over me.

(Am I bad?)

The way he looks at me...I can't describe it in words...... it's different..... it's makes my heart beat faster............, I thought, lost in th proximity that we both were sharing and at that very moment I felt a sharp pain on my neck. 

Ahh........, I moaned, because of that pain and came back to my senses and realized that he had again marked me on the neck.

Even though I am in front of you, where do you get lost?............, he said in husky voice near my neck and then sucked the same place on my neck.

Mr.... Rath_ore..... plea_se......., I called him in slow and shaky voice while placing my one hand on his shoulder and with the other hand held the bedsheet tightly in my fist.

Abeer'.......its Abeer......
Red..........., He said, moving his face away from my neck and then looking into my eyes.

Red.....Whenever you call me Mr. Rathore I feel like I am in office.............., He complained while tugging the tiny hair strands which was coming on my face behind my ear.

Feeling his soft touch, i immediately closed my eyes for a seconds and took a long breath while all the time i could feel his intense gaze on myself.

"I want you to start calling me by my name"............., he said while lovingly caressing my cheeks with his thumb.

I just hummed in response without looking at him while he propped himself on one elbow so that his entire weight did not fall on me.

Word's.........., He said while kissing the tip of my nose.

Jiiii........., i said in meek voice while looking into his brown eyes which is really very beautiful.

So you have one day....after this, if you call me again Mr.Rathore...then you will be responsible for it.........My dear little wife ............, he said while taking my earlobe between his fingers and massaging it with slight pressure.

I brought my lower lips between my teeth and bit in nervousness but when i noticed his gaze went on my lips. I immediately freed my lips between my teeth and gulped.

Do you have any problem?...........if i again continue the sweet torture? ....... biwi................, He asked with a smile on his face.

He loosened his tie and started opening buttons of his shirt while seeing this in shock i immediately lowered my blushing eyelashes.

As soon as I hear his words and saw him doing this, I become silent and tried to control my heartbeat which is very fast at this time.