chapter 14

koi kyu mera intezaar karega
apni zindagi mere liye barbad karega
hum konsa kisi ke liye khash h
Kya socha ker wo humhe yaad Karega🍁.

•••••••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

It was morning and i was still in the train, when i took out my phone to check the time, i came to know that it was 10 o'clock how i can i slept for so long, i don't even know where this train is going and when it going to stop looking at my tense face one uncle who was sitting on the front seat asked me.

Beta what happened you're look tensed is there any problem, i asked me and i turned my attention towards him and saw there are some ladies and men's sitting on the front seat and there is another girl who is sitting beside me she is looking like my age.

Wo uncle i just wanted to know when will this train stop,i said slowly they are looking at me that's making me nervous but i ignored and nervously urgest myself on seat.

Beta the last stop where this train was going to stop it has gone now this train will going to be stopped in Mumbai and you were sleeping so we thought you would also have to go to Mumbai, so we did not disturb you, said that lady who was sitting next that uncle who asked me first.

yes aunty i am also going to mumbai ,i lied because I didn't even knew what to say i don't even know where this train was going.

Beta are you going for vacation or to meet someone,that lady again asked me and everyone started looking at me to hear my answer .

Aunty i am going for vacation ,again i lied, Mata rani please forgive me I'm sorry for lying so much, i said in my mind and what would I say that i ran away from my home and also i am orphan i have no one in this world .

we are also going to mumbai, let me introduce myself first i am Neelam and the one who is sitting next to me is my husband Ramesh ,and the girl sitting next to you she is my daughter Priya by seeing you i think you and Priya are same age and introduced me to everyone who was with her ,that lady said i looked at everyone Lovingly and also introduced myself to them.

Don't know when we reached Mumbai all the way they kept talking to me, and i came to know that these people are going to attend the wedding, there are group they do dance at weddings that's why they are going to Mumbai,in this few hours i came to know they are really very nice people and i also become very good friend with Priya.

Train stopped at the station and all the people started getting down from the train to reach their respective destinations. I also got off the train along with everyone .

Nice to meet you beta but now we have to go, otherwise we will be late, look, it's already 3 o'clock , aunty said and hugged me .

Chandni you are very nice and very beautiful i don't feel like leaving you I will miss you but i have your number so i will call you later and get along with you, Priya Said and she hugs me too.

After talking to Priya, I came to know that she is very bubbly and very good hearted.

I miss you too Priya,i said and also hugged her i can't believe i hugged someone after two years i don't why but it make me emotional but I controlled myself infront them and smiled.

Beta ab hum chalte h otherwise we will be late, uncle said and put her hand on my head and blessed me and they started leaving the station .

I sat on the bench of the station, now how I will stay alone in such a big city i don't even know anyone here and don't even have that much money i can hardly live for 2 days with this money First i have to got a job, but who will give me a job, I don't even have that much education and in such a big city, people must have been very educated what do i do now .