chapter 11

Es Khamosh chehare ke piche  hazaro pehre h ,
Sach ka to pata nahi par Raaz   bahut gehre h🍁. 

                                     - AN
•••••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

Soo you have to come know everything it's good now there's no problem, uncle said.

Ple_ase don_'t d_o th_is to me mei_n a_ap lo_go ke saam_ne ha_th jodt_i hu ,i said and folded my hands in front of them while crying .

Stop crying aur ye shadi hoker rahegi
Warna tum jaisi ladki ko puchta kon h look at yourself you're not even that beautiful and modern like other girl's and pray the god that you are getting married to that boy who is so rich, otherwise who will like useless person like you we thought that you would remain a burden on our heads for the rest of our lives but now look we have a chance to get rid from you and we will not miss this chance so be ready,aunty said .

W_hat I ha_ve do_ne wr_ong tha_t yo_u gu_ys are doi_ng thi_s to me i am al_so lik_e yo_u're dau_ghter and i pro_mise i wi_ll to ever_ything w_hat yo_u w_ill say and no_t giv_e a sin_gle cha_nce to co_mplain plea_se don't do th_is ,i said while standing .

We kept you with us for two years and you instead of listening to us you're talking back to us ,aunty come towards me and slap me.

I put my hands on my face and looked towards them with teary eyes .

Aur meri baat dhayan se suno ladki ye shadi hoker rahegi we will not let go such a good opportunity so be ready for this marriage,uncle said while aunty pushed me out of their room and closed the door on face.

i ran to my room and locked the door  started crying how could they do this to me these people sold me to someone for money why is this happening to me what wrong I done to someone.

Mata Rani, you don't feel pity on me, you have snatched everything from me, now this please don't do this to me and stop this marriage.

But now don't let anything bad happen to me just stay with me be my shield please i will face my all problem and i will stop all this.
Dadi always use to say should never give up.

I will stop all this and i touched my Mangalsutra with my shaky hands I will never marry someone else i know he doesn't consider me as his wife but i consider him as my husband, even though we got married accidentally but we were married and that's the truth.

It was evening time when uncle and aunt came to my room and asked me to sign these papers.
I stiffened and looked towards them and then on that paper which they told me to sign.

what kind of papers are these I asked them and stood in front of them in fear .

keep quiet do what we said without any question sign this paper's samjhi ladki,aunty said and handed me the paper.

I will not sign these papers first tell me what kind of papers are these ,i said .

Auntie come towards me slapped me on my face and take my hair in her hands and said.

Are you signing these papers or not because I know other bad ways how to get these papers signed by you understand and again pulled my hairs i started crying in pain.

Aunty please leave my hair it hurts i will sign this paper but please leave me ,I begged her to leave me .

I took the pen and signed the papers When I was signing the papers i saw these are property papers which were in my name but now my all property on there there name,i looked at both the them with my teary eyes they were very happy because the got what they want me these people wanted my property, now they got it .

You have done a very wise thing by signing this letter after saying that he started laughing and took the papers from my hands after seeing my sign on the papers they both left from my room.

What will I do, now these people have snatched everything from me these people have taken all the things that  made from my father's hard work.

mata rani send someone to help me who can get me out of trouble i close my eyes and prayed to god but i opened my eyes when i heard someone voice.

Chandni you have to help yourself no one will always come to help you don't be afraid fight with your problem, Adarsh said while coming in my room

how can I stop all this I told uncle aunty to stop all this but they are not ready to listen you know they sold me to someone for money.

I know that I had heard when mom dad were talking, i can't believe mom dad could do this to you i am sorry Chandni Saying this adarsh bowed his head in shame.

You don't need to say sorry it's not your fault i know Uncle Aunty Riya they don't like me and I also know that you consider me your sister in these two years no one treat me well except you thank you and yes you are not like my brother, you are my brother, i said and he looked at me with teary eyes.

I am telling you run away from here they will not stop this marriage and I came to know that whom they are getting you married is not a good person please run away of here and if you don't marry to him ,he will definitely kill you, adarsh said.

Where will I go even i don't have money mein kya karu adarsh mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha h, i said .

I have some money you can take it and in which you will live for a few days till then you search for a job and when everything will be fine here i will tell you after this will think about future but right now run away from here, adarsh said .

but how will I do this you know na wedding is going to happen tomorrow then how will i escape from here , i said.

You do one thing, you run away from here tonight when everyone fell asleep I will drop you till the station, go anywhere for a few days okay, adarsh said i just nodded.

ok then i'll go see you at night pack your bags and i leave from here otherwise if someone see me here then there will be a problem, adarsh said and left From my room.

I went down and make dinner from everyone after everyone had finished dinner they went there rooms when I saw that everyone had gone to their rooms, i looked at the time it was 10 o'clock i quickly packed my clothes, my diary and dadi photo.

And after some time my phone rang and i saw that Adarsh is calling i picked the phone .

I am waiting for you on the back door come quickly , adarsh said and immediately cut the call.

I took my bag and looked at my room one last time, don't know when i will be able to come back home and left my room i slowly made my way to the back door and saw that adarsh stood there.

Come on quickly or else someone will wake up and then there will be trouble, he said and we left from there.

After some time we reached the stations we were just going inside the station when adarsh phone started ringing when he saw the phone number he stopped walking when i asked him whose call he looked towards me .

mom is calling i think they have found you are not at home, he said i started panicking.

Don't be afraid now we have reached the station Just catch a train and go away from here everything will be fine, those people could not reach you  and now I will go and seen what's going on there go don't delay and don't be afraid, everything will be fine now you have to go alone from here bye sister', he said then gave me some money and left from there.

and i walked into the station and saw there was lot of train and got on one train, I don't know where it will take me .

Mujhe pata nahi meri manjil kaha h bus jaha ye aaj ye jindgi le Jaye wahi meri Manjil h aur wahi meri kismat.

(Raaste mein khoi h manjile meri)

••••••••••••••••••

Now it's time Mrs Abeer Singh Rathore to meet Mr Abeer Singh Rathore .

Hehehee hehehee
(evil laugh)

Bye byeee 👋
Your writer
-AN