chapter 33

Rishta Bana h to nibhayenge
Har waqt tumse ladenge aur phir tumhe manayenge......

•••••••••••••••••

Abeer's pov-

I tried opened my eyes when i felt like someone was cuddling with me and a light weight on my stomach.

I opened my eyes with a jerk and saw her and remembered whatever happened in the last night .

i looked again at her who was currently sleeping peacefully while hugging me and her one hand was on my stomach.

I took her hand from my stomach the slowly put that on the bed without disturbing her sleep and turned towards her to look at her properly who's just sleeping near me ,in my bed and in my shirt.

She looked relaxed and cute ,her slightly pink lips formed a pout and her half face was covered with a few hair strands.

Without knowing, i took my hand near her face and gently touched the hair strands that were falling on her face then tucked that behind her ear.

Her hair is quite silky....., ,i thought and supported my head with my hands to look her careful.

I saw that her long black hair was all shattered on the bed and also that her hair was a little matted too i just moved a little closer towards her and to put them together properly so as not to get too tangled more.

I started collecting hair in my hand then slowly started combing her hair and also untangled them without disturbing her sleep.

Her hair really very long and black......,  i thought and looked at her long hair.

How can someone's hair's silky, Black ,and long at the same time?.......Is this her real hair?........,  I thought in a little confusion while looking at her because her hair was really really beautiful.

I just placed my hand behind her head to check and touched the root of her hair and get to know that this is her real hair's.

Hmmm..... it's real........., and j just smiled at my imagination that for second thought it was fake looking at her relaxed face and started running my fingers through her hairs.

How everything changed overnight ....... i was thinking that while looking at her but my thought disturbed when i felt her coming closer to me i stopped my fingers which was running in her hair's.

I was about take my hands out of her hair's but it accidentally got stuck in the ring on my hand and in tried to remove her hairs from ring without knowing i just pulled her hair.

Ahh..., i heard her voice and immediately stopped, looked at her face and noticed that her sleep was a little disturbed while her nose was scrunched up a little and to make her realx and go back to sleep i just started patting her head.

Sleep..... sleep........., i said while patting her head and when i felt that she had gone back to sleep i stopped and slowly removed her hair from my ring.

without causing her any pain, slowly and carefully collected her hairs in my hands then put them on the pillow.

In the midst of all this, i had forgotten that she had fever at night as soon as I remembered this, I placed my hand on her forehead and saw that her temperature was normal.