chapter 19

Jaante huye bhi anjaan bante
Ye gunnah kyu baar baar karte ho.....?🍁

                                 - AN

•••••••••••••

Author -

There stood a man wearing a black expensive shirt ,matching black pants with expensive watch vacheron constantin in his hands and hair's perfectly set with gel and his hands in his pants pockets and looking out the mirrored wall of his cabin ,The best night view of London, the London Eye was visible from the glass wall and thinking something looking at the view .

and that person is none other Asia famous business tycoon the Abeer Singh Rathore.

Abeer pov -

i was looking night view of london from my cabin glass wall, the perfect view of london eye which clearly visible from my cabin, it's been five months i am leaving here now i just want the work here to be over soon so that i can go back to my family and my home.

I talk to maa and everyone on call but still i am missing them and since one week mom is not even talking to me whenever I call, she hands over the phone to other members of the family and when i called dad, he told that because i did not come home for months, that's why maa was angry with me .

I just sighed thinking that my maa is angry with me now how i am going convince her why can't i come and work was necessary here that's why i have to stayed here for months, it's going to be hard for me now to make her forgive me.

Dad told me that i should come home soon before this before karwa chauth moon appear in the sky because this time he wants to give two surprises to maa and that one suprise going to be me and other one he don't told me and just thinking this a little smile came on my face .

Dad has given me a warning If I don't come, he himself will come here and take me and since I don't have any option and i also want to meet my family and my best friend's so now it's time to go back home.

i booked tomorrow morning flight ticket and explained all the work to my secretary and asked him to handle all the work of this branch when i leave from here .

there was a lot of work in the office today, i didn't even have time to eat lunch i am really tired now i just want good food and sleep but i can't do that because i have to pack my bags and beacuse my tomorrow flight is in the morning so i have less time.

No one at home knows that i am coming except dad, mom is going to be very surprised after seeing me infact everyone going to be.

I have noticed one more thing, whenever i talk to someone at home, i feel that they are hiding something from me i don't know why do i feel like this but i know one thing, there's something that i don't know ,i was thinking about this when i heard a knock on the door of my cabin.

Come in , i said and my secretary came.

Sir all the work is done just need your sign on this paper, he said.

show me ,i said and took the file from him to check.

After reading that file ,i signed that file and gave back it to him.

There're is anything else if no then call the driver to get the car ready before i reach ground floor, i said and he nodded.

Author -