chapter 36

Fursat mile toh kabhi aana humare pass
aapse hi aapke intezaar Karwane ki shikayat karein.

•••••••••••••••••

Author

After leaving from her room at that night abeer went to his room and in the next morning abeer goes back to London in his private Jet without informing and meeting his family and Chandni.

This will be approximately 23 day's including the night of Diwali and also the night when chandni confessed her love to him in her sleep.

In these days Abeer kept thinking about what he feels for Chandni and also her feelings for himself.

It's was evening when Chandni was sitting on the bed in her room surrounded by lot's of books, different colours pens and notes while wearing pink simple kurti and white plazo with white dupatta draped around her neck.

Her hair was in a bun while and few hair strands were coming out of her bun and touching her cheeks.

Chandni who's wearing no jewelery except bangles and mangalsutra which was covered under her kurti with no makeup on her face while still looking beautiful in her simple outfit she was lost in her books for her tomorrow exam.

chandni who was studying for her last exam got distracted when she heard a knock on the door and allowed that person to come inside the room.

Chandni..., aditi said while coming inside her room with ahana.

Aur kitna padhne ka irada chandni? ...........ab band bhi karde aap apni in kitabon ko .....shaam hogyi h es time padhayi nahi karte ..........,ahana said while coming towards her and looking at her who's fortunately is lying among those books from afternoon and still lying among those books.

Ahana started placing her some books on side to make place for herself and Aditi to seat.

I am not feeling good.......and i am scared for the last paper....... it seems as if I have forgotten everything that i have learned................., chandni said while looking at them and look like she verge of crying.

Don't worry babe, your paper will go well......., ahana said while cheering her up while sat on the bed infront of Chandni.

Par abhi ke liye bahut padhayi hogyi ........, aditi said and also sat infront of Chandni beside ahana and chandni nodded.

Aap dono ko kuch kaam tha?......., chandni said while placing the pen in the open pages of the book then closed the book and placed them aside.

No just maa said to inform you that  today some people business partner are coming to the house for dinner........so get ready and come down for dinner.... Ahana said and chandni nodded.

After talking to Chandni for some time ahana and Aditi stood from the bed and they both went to their respective rooms to get ready.

Chandni locked the door after they left her room went towards the wardrobe and took out a suit to wear for the dinner.

She went to the bathroom to freshen up and after freshening up, changing her dress, she came out of the bathroom and went towards her venity to get ready.

Chandni pov-

I was combing my long black hair when my attention went to him and i closed my eyes in frustration and went towards him.

I just immediately placed the comb on the venity and went towards bed to check the phone that if he called me or not but saw there's no calls from him since yesterday.