chapter 3

Humhe too aise Humsafar ki talash hai jooo mere har Safar mein Humsafar ban Jaye 🍁.

-AN

****************

Chandni pov -

Dadi, i am ready Let's have breakfast then you have to take medicine. You know you can't skip the medicine.i said to dadi while coming out of her room.

Don't know when i will get rid of that medicine, said my dadu while making faces.

I started laughing after seeing dadu adorable face.

By the way dadi what did you make for today's breakfast i'm very hungry ,i said and started walking towards the kitchen by holding my grandmother by her shoulder And then make her seat on the dining table chair in the dining room.

Today I have made aloo ka partha with your favourite green chatni ( spicy sauce type)and you're special chai, i know you you like it a lot Wait, I'll bring it from the kitchen said my dadu getting up from the chair.

No no Dadi I will bring breakfast You sit and wait for the 5 min ,I said walking towards the kitchen.After that I went to the kitchen and saw my favorite aloo ka partha and chai with green chatni. after taking it I again came to the dining table where my dadu is waiting for me.After that we have our breakfast.

Chanda don't you want to go to college, dadu asked me getting up from the chair

No, dadi college is closed today for some reason.That's why today is a day off, I will spend the whole day with you
i said to my dadi and also started going to the kitchen to wash my hands.

We both entered the kitchen to keep the utensils and to wash our hands.

And after washing her hands she started washing the dishes. Come, let it go, I will wash the dishes after some time and let's sit in the lawn and see how nice the weather is today. And I started taking her to the lawn from where we can see the weather.

acha acha let's go,And we came to the lawn and Dadi sat on the chair and I sit infront of her on the ground and put my head on her lap.

Dadi, see how good the weather is today,and how cold the weather is After the rain, i said .

yes today's weather is really nice, dadu said while stroking my waist length Black hair.

Dadi, tell me something about yourself and Dada ji. how did you meet, and how did you get married with dada ji.And how do you know dada ji is the only one for you hmmmmm, i asked my dadu.

I had not even met your grandfather before marriage.My parents asked me that someone asked for my hand in marriage.And they said the family is very nice and You could not meet the boy before marriage and also could not see the photo because not everyone had phones and cameras. And my parents liked you're dada ji soo i said yes for this marriage, said my dadi.

Dadi, you were not afraid that how those people would be.And Also you had to leave your home and Also you'd have to live without your parents, i asked my dadi while playing with her saree palu.

Chanda Everyone has to get married and after that every girl has to leave her house and go to her husband's house. One day you also got married and went to you're husband's that will be your home too.where you will find a new family and a life partner who will love you very much and where you have a new beginning and always respects you're family and husband said my dadi with teary face.

And as far as your dada ji and my marriage is concerned, I know that my parents and God have not done anything wrong for me, said my dadu with smile on her face.

Dadi You started talking about my marriage, I don't want to get married and now I am only 17, next week i will be 18 and I don't want to leave you alone do you want to send me away so soon, i said with my puppy face.

Baccha everyone has to get married, and how long did your old grandmother stay with you,said my dadu with concerned face.

Dadi you are not going anywhere leaving me alone you always have to stayed with me, And as far as marriage is concerned, see if I can find someone who can become my companion in my every journey and also love Mee like you do then i will marry him, i said my dadu while kissing her hand.

Pagal, said my dadi while kissing my forehead.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Abeer POV -

I was having breakfast and I was watching all this, the eyes of the whole family were on me but i just ignore this and having my breakfast silently.

After some time maa said Abeer, i want to talk to you about something

tell me what's the matter maa, i said while looking at her.

Beta we want you to get married and your at right age to get married, said my lovely maa and whole family is supporting her.

Maa,I don't want to get married right now, i said to ma while cleaning my face and you see I don't have time for all this And before 25 I will not marry at all i said too maa.

Then chote papa said son, your father and i married got married at 21.

Please understand, I don't want to get married now and I have a lot of time left to get married, i said too my family .

Acha leave all this, do you love someone or not, asked my choti ma And again the attention of my whole family is directed towards me.

Maa, what are you asking, Bhai must has a lot of girlfriend's isn't it brother, said Aditya mischievous in his eyes.

And my whole family started waiting for my answer.

Yes brother, do you have a really good girlfriend, Asked my sister's while looking at me .

no i don't have any girlfriends and i don't even love anyone and i can't love anyone and i can never love.This love is not for me and this love is good only in book. i said too my family and left for office.

Mitwa Ishq pe jor nahi ❣️

•••••••••••••••

Tadaaaa
Hello everyone 😁
Hope guys also like this chapter
It's my first book and i don't any experience,Soo please love this book.
Please like comments and share 😝
And again happy new year.

Bye byeee 👋
Your writer
- AN