chapter 26

"Mohabbat rab se ho to sukoon deti h,
Naa fikar judaai ka,na khatra bewafai ka."

••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

Jiii ,she said when she understand my words and looked at me ,i immediately hide my smile which came on my face without my knowing after seeing her cutely nodding without understanding my words.

I took my hand towards her face to remove the hair strands which was coming on her face and because of which i can't see her face clearly and slowly i tugged her hair strands behind her ear.

I put my hand on her face and stroked her cheek with my thumb i saw as i touched her face she closed her eyes and grabbed my shirt in her fist and tears started falling from her eyes .

Seeing her tears, i came to my senses and saw what I was doing and how close we are at this moment.

I left her hand and take a step away from her.

And without thinking anything i held her hand and made her out of my room and without looking at her at her face i closed the door.

I went to my bed and sat on the edge of the bed in frustration i rubbed my hands on my face and remembered everything that happened last night how i reacted yesterday to seeing her crying.

What i am doing, I've never paid attention to a girl or anyone except my family and it is not that I have not seen anyone crying ,sometimes i became the reason for someone misery then why didn't i felt strange seeing her crying like that last night .

But shrugged all this and went to fresh up.

I went to the bathroom and took a nice bath to calm my mind because I know whatever is happening somewhere it's affecting me .

After getting fresh i wore my casual clothes because I was not going to go  office today because of two reasons Second, maa will not let me go to office and first i didn't get proper sleep from last one week because of office work and also i feel so tired so i thought to take rest today.

(Abeer outfit)

Author -

After getting dressed, Abeer stand infront of the mirror set his hair and then wore watch on his wrist and got ready for day .

He went to the bed to take his phone from the night stand but his attention went towards bed where he saw something was placed there on the bed.

Her bangles , Abeer murmured while picked all that bangles in his hand and sat on the bed.

Abeer brought those bangles a little closer to his face to see them and  then touched those bangles slowly one by one with other hand.