Chapter 18

Hum palke bicha kar Tera intezar karte h,
Ye woo gunah h joo hum baar baar karte h,
Jala ker hasrat ki rah per chirag,
Hum subh aur shaam tere milne ka intezar karte h🍁.

•••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov -

I woke up and without opening my eyes i lazily set on the bed and stretches my hands in air to remove my tiredness then I remembered something and quickly opened my eyes i had to get up early for Sargi and my hand quickly went to the nightstand and i picked up my phone from it to check the time.

heyy Mata Rani It's 5:23, I had set the alarm for 4 am, then why didn't the alarm ring? Now the time for Sargi is over why does this always happen to me why do i always get up after Sargi's time is over after cursing myself then i checked my phone that I had set the alarm or not, then came to know that I had not increased the value of the alarm ringtone , now i will have to live empty stomach till evening until the moon comes out ,then i got up from the bed and went to the washroom to get ready, all the elders ladies of the house must have got up, so thought to help them .

(Chandni dress)

(Chandni dress)

After getting fresh and put on my clothes i came out of the bathroom and went towards the vanity and started my daily routine after finishing my daily routine, I went out of my room.

When I reached downstairs, I saw Auntie's and dadi they are talking sitting on the sofa of the living room.

I went towards them and touched their feet and they blessed me.

Chandni beta you got up so early today, sunita aunty asked.

I thought that i would help, today you people are fasting so that's why thought to help, i said and stand beside suhana aunty.

there was no need of that Chandni, there are many people in the house to help ,you got up so early for no reason, suhana aunty said and took my hand and made me sit next to herself on the couch.

By the way you are looking very beautiful today, sunita aunt said while smiling and when aunty said this i just remembered bua word that how always in those two years she always say i look ugly, no one will like me ,no one want me i think bua is right that's why he left.

what happened beta where did you get lost , suhana aunty said and i came in my sense.

No aunt nothing happened i will go and help everyone in making breakfast , i said and stood up.

Beta, you don't need to do anything, you sit with us , suhana aunty said.

Aunty you know how much i enjoy cooking so please let me help and if you guys want anything then let me know , i Said and went to kitchen.