chapter 40

"Tu rutha rutha lagta h koi tarkeeb bata mnane ki,
Mein khud ko girwi rakh du
Tu keemat bata muskurane ki"

•••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov -

Beacuse the jiggling the sound of your bangles and ankelts is seducing me................ believe me, it doesn't fit with my condition at all........., he said in husky voice while listening him i felt something in stomach and my heart skipped a bit.

First he looked into my eyes then on my lips and then i saw him gulping seeing this i felt that my cheeks became strangely hot even my neck and ears.

We both were completely silent for a few seconds and kept looking into each other's eyes, but the way he was looking into my eyes was not at all right for my innocent heart.

I immediately lowered my eyelashes and turned my head to the other side.

My anklets and bangles are not doing anything............, I said softly under my breath and felt that my breathing was turned heavy.

Aapko andaza nahi .........., he said and started leaning towards me seeing this i closed my eyes tightly, unknowingly bit my lips and clutched the bedsheets tight in my fist.

And again everything was felt quiet the only sound i could hear was our heartbeats and breathing sound.

Not even a few seconds had passed when I felt hot air blowing on my neck and his grip is tightening on my waist over the comforter, due to which I shivered and immediately opened my eyes.

Mr....rat_hore......ky_a .....k_ er ......rah_ e......h ......, I said while shuttering because of this act of him, opened my eyes and felt him moving his head up around my neck.

With my blushing eyelashes and uneven heartbeats i turned my face towards him and found that he was already looking at me.

Nothing............"kuch karne ki ijazat hi kaha di h aapne"............., he said and then he got up from me and went back to his place.

( You didn't have given permission to do something)

I saw from the corner of my eyes that he lay back down on his place with one hand behind his head and the other one on his stomach.

Without saying anything i turned to his other side to control my racing heart beat and quickly clutched the comforter near my chest and because of this again the jiggling sound of my bangles and anklets echoed in the room and I closed my eyes in frustration for a second.

Why are they making so much noise today ?..............or I noticed this for the first time?................

I thought looking at my bangles and at the same time i heard him.

Remove ....them......., he said , listening his deep voice i shifted on my place.

I took a deep breath and sat on the bed, removed the comforter from myself and adjusted the dupatta properly on my shoulder.

While doing all this, I could feel heated gaze on me whole time but i ignored him and forwarded my hands to remove my anklets.

With great difficulty i took out one of my anklet and placed it on the bed between us then started removing second one.