chapter 6

Hum ek dusre ke karib hoker bhi ek dusare se anjaan the
Aap ka humse yu takrana ittefaq to nahi tha🍁.

- AN

••••••••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

After some time we reached Agra, sir called and told us that we should get rest for some time.After that we can go too see some places in the evening. Everyone went to their rooms and started freshening up. We are not staying in the hotel. This is a small type house which has been booked by the college authorities for us After that we went to see some beautiful places of Agra.

On next day we all are freshen up And today is my birthday so I wore my red suit that dadi brought for me and i wore my bangles and let my hair open because they were a little wet and i am already wearing my anklets .after that i am all ready too goo and left too see everyone and they are also ready and standing near the bus after sometime everyone sat on the bus and to see the another places of agra which we didn't see yesterday and tomorrow we can go back to our home and i missing my dadu i wish she is with me because she is always with me on my birthday this is my first birthday without dadi and It would have been more fun if she was here with me yesterday i called dadi but i think there is network issue that's why call not received.

after that i am all ready too goo and left too see everyone and they are also ready and standing near the bus after sometime everyone sat on the bus and to see the another places of agra which we didn't see yesterday and tomorrow we can go back to...

(Chandni dress)

After that we went too soo many places and everyone was having a lot of fun and i watching them. they are very happy too see those beautiful places I was thinking that I wish I could be like them. As these people are like how freely they enjoy without any hesitation and without any awkwardness and i really wish I am Also like them.sometimes i think i also have friends with whom i can share my all problems To whom I can tell everything and anything, but what should I do, I am very shy and i feel very awkward and uncomfortable to talk with someone except my dadi.And even if anyone talk to me in a loud voice, I will get scared.

After that we went to a some famous market of Agra Where jewelry and clothes shop are present, everyone was doing some shopping for there family i also brought a saree for dadi form that the money which i saved And i know dadu will loved it.

Everyone was roaming around and after that we went too simple dhaba for lunch because everyone was hungry after that we had lunch our and still everyone was eating and I had to go for fresh up so i went to the washroom.

And when I came from the bathroom, I saw that everyone was gone, no one was there, and then went out and I saw that the bus had also left and my phone and all the things were in bus. What can I do now, I have no money and no phone either and it was 4 o'clock .