chapter 7

Taare hai barati Chandni hai ye barat saato phere hongye ab hatho mein leke hath💕.

•••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

I kept the anklet in my pocket and I was about to ask someone for a phone when I saw that those people were coming here so I entered in room Where I saw that some men around my age was dressed like me and covering there faces.
And i can't understand Why these people covering their faces and suddenly they all started leaving the room.

when i didn't go with them one uncle come towards me and said Beta chaloo muhurat hogya h.

i didn't say anything because those peoples standing behind me So I went with them.

all people who dressed like me sat in front of the fire so also sat like them and i can hear someone saying something but i didn't payed attention to their words and kept looking at those people who were looking for me.

After sometime I saw girl came with covering her face with a veil and sat next to me then i looked next to me and saw there Pandit ji is reciting the mantra. Then i came to know that someone getting married here and no actually i'm getting married to someone whom i don't even know then suddenly pandit ji Said.

var aur vadhu phero ke liye khade ho jaye, said pandit jii.

FUCK where did i stuck and i can't even do anything.

I don't want this but i have known choice because I saw those people still behind me and searching for me and if i didn't stand then these people would have got suspicious So I started doing what Pandit ji was saying.

First Pandit ji said that we have to take seven rounds of this holy Fire.
And we both stand up for pheras i can't believe I am doing this and i don't wanted to marry and here i am marring a stranger Whom I will never meet.

Pandit ji told us to take vows.
first vow
(1) taking care of wife and future kids and satisfy the basic needs money, shelters and food.
And we take first round of holy Fire.

Second vow
(2) always protect each other and be with each other in Every situation.
And we take second of round holy fire

Third vow
(3) will devote and loyal towards each other
And we take third round around the holy fire

Fourth vow
(4) always love and respect each other
And we take fourth round of holy fire.

And then Pandit ji said that the girl should come front but she didn't move after sometime she came in front of me.

And pandit ji recite fifth vow.
(5)in seven birth we became each other
And we take fifth round around the holy fire.

Sixth vow
(6)we became each other friends and respect and love each other family.
And we take sixth round around the holy fire.

Seventh vow
(7) always trust each other .
We take last round around the holy fire.

And pandit ji told us that pheras are complete and we can sit down. I just wanted them to leave but these people were still looking for me I was thinking that but then again pandit ji Said.

Ab var vadhu ki Maang mai sindur bhare ,and one old come towards me with box and handed to me and I took the box from her .

When I didn't do what pandit ji Said then again that old woman comes towards me said beta es sindur se uski Maang bharoo and After that the old lady come and lifted girl's veil that covering her face.Then I saw girl face and this is the same girl who bumped into me.And I had no option so I filled vermilion in her hair line and again that old lady cover her veil And After this Pandit ji said that i have to put Mangalsutra around her neck And then I put the Mangalsutra around her neck When I was making her wear mangalsutra, my hand accidentally touched her neck and I saw that she was stiffed with my touch .then a drop of water fall from her eyes on my hand and i don't why but i don't like to see her like this I know that I have met her for the first time but still I don't like tears in her eyes but i ignored this filling.

then a drop of water fall from her eyes on my hand and i don't why but i don't like to see her like this I know that I have met her for the first time but still I don't like tears in her eyes but i ignored this filling

(Chandni mangalsutra)

Ye shadi sampan huyi aur aaj se aap dono pati patni aur saato janam ke liye es pavitra Bandhan mai bandh chuke h. pandit ji told us And i can't believe i am married now and I married a girl whom I do not know and even she already has a boyfriend.

FUCK What trouble have I got into myself and what will I do now I was thinking all this.but again that old lady come towards us with some other people and They take the girl with them and told me to follow them and i followed them and they take both of us to a room and told us to take rest because it's night And they are about to leave when asked them for phone

Aunty can you give me your phone i asked them for a phone And one of women gave me her phone and i take the phone from her and Called my bodyguard and asked him to track my car location so that they can find me where I am.

And when i was come back after talking on the phone. i give her phone back to her and said thankyou and before leaving they told that girl something and started laughing and then they left the room and Now i am alone with that girl or say the girl whom i got married today .

And when those people left, I looked at her, she was standing in the corner of room and looking at her own feet and i cleared thorat so that i can get her attention And successfully I got her attention and she look towards me with her teary eyes and I looked into his eyes for a while and then looked away and said .

Look Miss i don't know who are you and i accidentally got married to you and i can't accept you as my wife and even I don't believe in this marriage soo please just forget all this and think like this that we never met and nothing happened today and just forget all thiss.i hope you understand what I am saying miss.i said.

And I was about to leave the room when she stopped me.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Bye byeee 👋
Your writer
-AN