chapter 38

"Tere milne ke waade pr yakeen h mujhe,
Magar tu raaste pe rukta bahut h ".

•••••••••••••••

Author

LEAVE..........leave from here .......... before i kill you .........., Abeer said in anger while gritting his teeth and stood up from his chair so that he can  through him out of the cabin.

Bechari mam ............., vikrant again murmured looking at his angry boss while beacuse of his bad luck abeer again heard him.

VIKRANT........, abeer shouted his name loudly and his voice echoed throughout the office.

While Abeer took one step towards him in anger but by then Vikrant have run away from the cabin out of fear.

Abir touches the tip of his nose after seeing Vikrant running away from the cabin to control his anger and take a glass of water from the desk that kept on his desk and gulped down the whole glass of water in one go.

Idiot........, abeer murmured under his breath irritatingly and loosens his tie ,takes off his coat then hangs it on his chair and then sits back on his chair.

I didn't know anything about her....... like what she likes and what she doesn't like........all i know about her is that she likes to read novels..........., abeer said to himself while folding his right sleeve till his elbow.

Like seriously, this is the only thing i know about her.......that she likes to read novels ? .........., abeer questioned himself while folding his left sleeves till his elbow but stopped when he heard his own subconscious mind.

No ....Abeer Singh Rathore..... also know that chandni Sharma likes him ........ sorry my mistake she is in love with him............, abeer subconscious mind got him reminded while he also heard his subconscious mind laughing.

Hearing his own subconscious mind abeer remembers the night of Diwali when Chandni confessed her love in her sleep.

Abeer rested his back on the chair comfortably and closed his eyes,the flashback of that night started coming in front of his eyes like a beautiful scenery while abeer heard a light melodious voice on chandni in his ear.

Mr Rathore......i love you .......

Hearing chandni voice abeer immediately opened his eyes and stood up the chair.

Abeer looks around the entire cabin to see if chandni is present there in his cabin but he didn't find her and sat back on his chair.

I feel like...... I've gone crazy........ how can she be here?......at this time she must be going home from college after giving her exams......, abeer said to himself and then he takes a deep breath to calm his mind.

After calming his mind abeer started checking the file which Vikrant had brought for the sign while he was still half lost in chandni thoughts.

Abeer who's was checking official mails on his laptop after signing those files heard the telephone ringing which was lying on his desk he received that call and heard the voice of vikrant.