chapter 4

Jitne Kam log
Utna jada sukoon 🙌.

•••••••••••••••••••

Abeer pov -

After that I left for my office in my brand new car and When I reached office everyone started wishing me good morning and I could see that all the girls and all the male employes were staring at me.Ignoring everyone,i started walking towards my cabin.Which is on the top floor of the office.

When I reached my cabin and open my office door.I saw my two stupid friends who were in my cabin.Doing nothing,but throwing my things here and there for no reason. When both of them saw me they got up from there seat And started coming towards me where my desk was.

Good morning abeer, Ruhan and abhi wished at the same time when they saw me.

Good morning to you guys and what you guys are doing here in the morning, i Asked them while sitting on my chair .

Can't we both come to our childhood friend's cabin now, Ruhan said and made a sad face while pouting like girl.

Haa yaar Abeer can't we come to your office, and you didn't ask for tea or coffee just want us leave the office, said Abhi while supporting Ruhan.

stop your drama guy's and tell me why have you both come here, i asked looking at them.

we both came to see you that did you be more handsome then before or still the same khadoos as always said Ruhan and then both idiots Started laughing without any reason.

stop this shit guy's and tell me why you guys are here in my cabin And if there is no work then what are you guy's doing here can't you both have any work in your office Whenever see you both come to my office, you people will have no work, but i have many work to do so get out of my office, i said while faking my anger So that both of them go away from here and I can work peacefully for some time.

Let's go Ruhan, now he is not our friend, he has changed now, I don't know whether he will remember us after his marriage or not, said abhi while making crying face .

Yes you're saying right broo, he has changed so much now, then i also think he didn't remember us after his marriage bro did you really going to forget innocent people like us, said ruhan while pouting like girl.

You both are such a dramebaaz and I have not forgotten both of you. I have work. You know how much office work has increased,And why does everyone have to talk about my marriage today And as far as marriage is concerned, I am saying it again, i am not marrying anyone. i said while making call to my pa to order coffee and to know my today's schedule .

who talked about you're marriage asked ruhan while abhi just hummed

My lovely family, they want me to get married because they think this is the right age for marriage i said.

Everyone has to get married broo, when you fall in love with you're right one, then you're going to crazy about her then you will say that I also want to get married and spend my whole life with her, said abhi with dreaming face.

I have already said that I am not going to marry with anyone because Cause I know girls not love me but my money and they just want fame And don't want to see my family suffer because any girl and marrige is not for me. And as far as falling madly in love with someone is impossible, because i don't have a heart. So both of you forget to dream of my marriage i said.