chapter 32

"Sikayat jo nahi karte
takleef unhe bhi hoti h ........".

••••••••••••••

Abeer's pov -

Don't cry........ don't cry red just take a deep breath......... trust me ......trust me I will be there infront of you in 10 minutes ........but just for 10 minutes hide yourself somewhere ............and don't hung up the call........., I said while driving my car fastly and in response i just heard her breathing sound.

Red.......I will be there.... trust me ........., i said while i don't why I'm feel wave of pain in my heart listening her sobbing voice.

I kept talking to her on the phone to make her clam and divert her mind until i reached that location where she is.

sir we reached .....neeraj said while i just stopped the car.

Red....red give some hints the place you are at....... did you can seeing anything? ......, i said feeling restless while with every passing minute my restlessness was increasing.

Tell me.....tell me where you're......, i again asked her with heavy heart while coming out of my car and inhaled a deep breath.

It's dar_k he_re ......... i can't see any_thing clear_ly.......all i c_an ......all i c_an se_e is an ol_d tel_ephone boot_h her_e....., she said in shuttering and teary voice.

Don't.... don't worry i will be there .......just clam down......take a breath...... okay? .... i said while inhaling a deep breath.

Mr Rat_hore.......mr ratho_re....i can hea_r their footste_ps...... i think....i thi_nk th_ey are com_ing tow_ards me .........., she said in her hiccups and fear and i heard her breathing deeply on call.

And at that moment i had come to know from her voice that she was very frightened and was panicking.

Meri jaan....relex.... nothing going to happen...., i said but saw call was disconnected and without wasting time taking long strands i went in front of my bodyguards and Neeraj.

Author -

Listen to me clearly..... she said she's here somewhere near old telephone bhoot..... so Just fUACKING go and find her .......,Abeer said breathing fastly and in anger while looking at his three bodyguard and neeraj.

Sir we can't leave you ...... this is not a safe place.....what if this someone plans to harm you?......., his one bodyguard said who always stays with abeer other then neeraj.

Sir... the rest will coming he....., neeraj try to say but Abeer cut his word.

Let me tell you all if anything happens to me, nothing will happen to you guy's,.... BUT if anything happens to HER, I will kill you all so just fUACKING GO and save your life........, Abeer said gritting his teeth and pointing his index finger towards them.

Seeing Abeer so angry, neeraj signals them all to go and find Chandni and they all went to different directions to find chandni.