chapter 21

"Mohabbat ka pata nahi ,bas kuch khash sa h
Jo bhi keh lo,bas be-hisaab sa hai"

•••••••••••••••••

Abeer pov-

At night

i was going back to my room and wondering if she really left or does she have another intention.

she obeyed me and left i don't think it was that easy i think she had some intention otherwise suddenly after 2 years why she was standing in front of me.

But whatever her intention is, i will never let it happen.

I was about to climb the stairs when maa stopped me.

Abeer i wanted to talk to you , maa said i turned to look at her.

Jii maa, i said and stand infront of her

First sit here comfortably ,maa said and i nodded and sat down with her on the living room sofa.

I know you have come from such a long journey, i should not talk about it now but it is important and don't know if you come to know about this in the morning, how will you react that's why it was necessary , ma said in worried tone and i just nodded.

First promise me Abeer you won't be angry and also promise that you Whatever I told you, you will listen to me ,maa said.

Maa first tell me what's the matter, i said.

first promise me, you will listen me, and you were in London for five months, even once you were not worried about how everyone was at home, all you needed was your office, your work, only those things that is important to you , maa ka to koi khyal hi nahi tha ,maa said with little angry tone and i know one thing she will made me agree anyhow so having no choice i promised her.

Maa i promise now tell me, i said .

someone lives here with us , maa said.

So what's the problem with that If someone is living in our house, I don't think there is a shortage of rooms in Rathore Villa, i asked not getting her point.

A girl , maa said now i get her point that why she is tensed.

Maa, is she our relatives daughter or is she your friend's daughter ?, and if you know her family i have no problem , i said .

anyway it's a matter of days so don't worry , i said because i have nothing to worry about it she will stay in the ground floor guest room and there are very few chances that we will come face to face ,so no problem i thought coaxing myself .

You no naa you promised that you will not get angry, so listen to me carefully , maa said with not so tensed voice this time.

Chandni she have been living in our house for 5 months and she is not our relative nor my friend's daughter i met  for the first time when i went to Agra two years ago, maa said and i looked at her then told to her to continue whatever she is trying to say.

And the second time i met her, the night you were leaving for London, that night she fainted in front of our car, after which we brought her home and since then she's been living with us , maa said.

Maa first of all tell me, do you know about her, about her family, where did she come from,i asked and i know, my family members are crazy But i didn't know that they have kept a stranger in house for 5 months without knowing about her.