chapter 23

Hum Bane hi the tabaah hone ke liye,
Aapka aana to sirf ek bahana tha.

•••••••••••••••

Chandni pov-

Don't touch me, he shouted and i saw his eyes turned red in anger,he removed his hand from my grip and stood up from the bed then grabbed his blazer and phone from the bed and immediately left my room.

I touched my mangalsutra which was in his hand some time back and how he was about to remove it , remembering this lone tear escaped from my eyes.

I saw my henna claided hand where his name was written and i slowly caress that place where his name was written.

"Abeer ",i slowly whispered his name, the name written on my hand unknowingly is my husband name

Too aapka naam Abeer Singh Rathore h.

Then i saw my hand that he just bandaged he didn't seem angry like how he was sometime ago but careful, he was turned as different person for minute he dressed my wound very slowly and carefully that i should not get hurt .

Pehle dard dete h phir khud mahram lagte h , i thought while rested my head on headstand and closed my eyes.

As i closed my eyes all those things that happened a moment ago started flashing before my eyes how he lifted me in his arms and made me sit on the bed and how close we were at that time .

I quickly opened my eyes and my breathing turns heavy i put my hand on my chest and gently rub it to control my heavy breathing.

Author

Don't think too much Chandni, he doesn't want to have any relationship with you , Chandni thought and tried to make her mind understand but somewhere she knew that she need to make her heart understand first.

She took out her pen and diary from the night stand drawer and started writing in that diary in which she wrote shayris and poetry about that one person who left her heart restless a while back she herself doesn't know how many shayari she wrote about him in these two years without any meeting.

Ye jo lafzon ki jagah aankhon se Alfaaz Baya karte h,
Yuu humhe har baar shab-e-intezar Diya karte h,
jaante h Chahat nahi bus sikyaat aapko humse,
Par thoda Qreeb aaye kuch apni kahyie kuch humari suniye,
Yuu baar baar har baar Bina kuch kahe nazron se dil-e-bekarar karna munasib too nahi.......!!!!!!

                                           -chandni♡
(AN)

Chandni writes this and below it writes her name with a small heart and then she closes that diary and puts it back in the drawer.

Chandni pov-

I was about to take off my dupatta to put on the side when i remember how he removed the dupatta from my shoulder and just thinking about it i get goosebumps all over my body.